This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street...Francesca N., Rome

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

On the Street...Francesca N., Rome

Comments on "On the Street...Francesca N., Rome"

 

Blogger FH said ... (10:07 AM) : 

I love her style !!

http://fannyhillphotographer.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Marieta Milanović Trapo said ... (10:08 AM) : 

aww <3


http://ateriammt.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Admire, how can one look so amazing in clothes so simple...
http://savine.wordpress.com/

 

Blogger Anita Puksic said ... (10:11 AM) : 

I like her boots.

Peace and love!

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Love her smile and coat!

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Anonymous Alice said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Scott, I think you took a picture of Francesca N., not B..
Great picture, and she looks stunning like usual!

Greetings from Japan (hope you will be visiting again soon!).

Alice

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 AM) : 

She is Francesca N. , not Francesca B.

 

Blogger Recycle Boutique said ... (10:13 AM) : 

beautiful woman!! great style!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 AM) : 

she's got nice coat!

 

Blogger Li + Belle said ... (10:18 AM) : 

great shoes! I like it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 AM) : 

So chic! Those girls in Italy CAN! :)
XOXO Lidia
www.thegirlbehindthefashionmask.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Klever Girl said ... (10:19 AM) : 

I would have preferred to see her in flats. Something about the way the boot ends abruptly doesn't sit well with me. Other than that, she's gorgeous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 AM) : 

Francesca N.

 

Blogger Miss Amy said ... (10:20 AM) : 

I love the style. The boots, the warm scarf and oversized coat. However, I definitely don't like the fake plumped lips.... I wish her face was as natural as her style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 AM) : 

La nostra Francesca Neri!!
Great boots!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 AM) : 

The woman in the picture is noti Francesca B. but Francesca N. She is Francesca Neri, an italian actress and movies' producer.
XoXo B.

 

Blogger CabinetParts.com said ... (10:21 AM) : 

Really nice boots and subtle hat!

 

Blogger Anna of The Analog House said ... (10:23 AM) : 

love the hat!

Anna of Green Gable
http://annaofgreengables.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Jasmin said ... (10:27 AM) : 

I'm looking for a grey coat like this, so amazing!

 

Blogger Marta said ... (10:31 AM) : 

If she is the actress, actually is Francesca N.:)
By the way she looks great!

 

Anonymous Moi Aussi said ... (10:32 AM) : 

Those boots! From where?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:32 AM) : 

I love this casual look!! she's absolutely beautiful.

in her stilettos-an austin fashion blog

 

Blogger PutuEka said ... (10:33 AM) : 

thats niceee......

 

Anonymous Lynda said ... (10:34 AM) : 

Her shoes.....I can't stop looking at them.

Perfect.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Love her coat and shoes!

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 AM) : 

Francesca N. maybe?
She is a famous italian actress
Ellis

 

Blogger Artfully Awear said ... (10:39 AM) : 

Those boots are perfection--love the disheveled togetherness of this look!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:39 AM) : 

looooove her boots!!!!


xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger IN TERMS OF ME said ... (10:39 AM) : 

Looking good.

http://intermsofme.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:40 AM) : 

wow shes gorgeous
lover her outfit!

 

Anonymous manuela said ... (10:41 AM) : 

Francesca N.

 

Anonymous proletarian Great Gatsby said ... (10:42 AM) : 

Francesca sei/stai sempre bellisima!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 AM) : 

I like the jeans tucked into the boots. It looks great. Also the nice grey coat, which is the right length for jeans.

 

Blogger Rachel said ... (10:51 AM) : 

A perfect outfit for today's Pittsburgh weather. Off to find myself an over-sized coat!

 

Blogger Gallinavecchia said ... (10:52 AM) : 

Isn't she Francesca N.? (Neri)

Great look :)

 

Blogger The Photodiarist said ... (10:55 AM) : 

Wonderful picture. Great bokeh. Love her expression and her boots!

 

Blogger Cecília França said ... (10:56 AM) : 

Hi, I love the sartorialist and loved her style.
You may come to Brazil. Here people are so funny.
Hugs!

 

Blogger Miguel said ... (11:01 AM) : 

love the boots!

 

Blogger viola said ... (11:02 AM) : 

shoes fiorentini + baker very expensive but the best

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 AM) : 

that's what I like!!!

xoxo

lotteryholly.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Ripped Jeans said ... (11:09 AM) : 

cutie patootie!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 AM) : 

she is our famous Francesca Neri!!!! not "Francesca B"!

 

Anonymous Geeky Chic said ... (11:11 AM) : 

She looks soooo comfortable and cozy.

www.geekychic.ca

 

Blogger Anna said ... (11:12 AM) : 

I know her...
I don't like this outfit...

love that avenue in Rome:

VIA COLA DI RIENZO...
Isn't it!?

I suggest to all of you...

www.fashionessence-anna.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous l'habitué said ... (11:12 AM) : 

She looks great! Perfect cozy look!

http://lhabitue.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:17 AM) : 

Love her. I just want to go do whatever she's doing.

 

Blogger Yajaira said ... (11:18 AM) : 

the boots are too manly for me but overall she looks good!

 

Blogger Sara said ... (11:28 AM) : 

This is the epitome of casual, laid-back chic in my opinion. I love it!

 

Blogger villasukka said ... (11:35 AM) : 

Helou from winter Finland!

 

Blogger Luca said ... (11:37 AM) : 

Great style and a wonderful woman!
x

www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Ray said ... (11:39 AM) : 

absolutely loving this casula outfit!:)))

 

Anonymous Jordan said ... (11:51 AM) : 

Love the cuffed boots! As a kid, a pair of cuffed boots were one of the first items I saved my money, over time, to buy.

 

Blogger Burn the Blonde said ... (12:01 PM) : 

So simple yet chic!

I mentioned you in my latest post http://burntheblonde.blogspot.com

Sarah XXXX

 

Blogger Loca por tu Ropa said ... (12:01 PM) : 

I love it!!
Kisses from Madrid..
María

 

Blogger davidikus said ... (12:07 PM) : 

How very nice. I really regret living in London rather than in Italy!

http://davidikus.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Bunbury said ... (12:09 PM) : 

Definitely don't like the look, what's special in it?

 

Blogger laralarita said ... (12:16 PM) : 

Hi Scott!
i featured you today on my blog. I wanted to show you a "photographic coincidence" about a picture you posted a few days ago.;)
I tried to translate my entry into english so that you could understand what I wrote.
hope u like it :)
xxxxxx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:18 PM) : 

Let the winter arrive! She is styled for a snow storm.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:30 PM) : 

Love the grey colour!!!!

http://www.maendler.com/women/clothing/maentel/brunello-cucinell-leder-lammfell-cashmere-grau-mantel.html

All my best!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Cool shot. I'm reading Treasure Island by Stevenson and just yesterday I was thinking about pirate boots.

These aren't really pirate boots but they remind me of them anyway.

And the hat is sort of a fisherman's hat..

 

Anonymous jimjims said ... (12:48 PM) : 

she belongs on a boat in the middle of a light storm!

http://jimjims.net

 

Blogger MY PITANGAS said ... (12:48 PM) : 

adore the boots! rock on!

 

Anonymous Istanbulboy said ... (1:05 PM) : 

Those boots are made for walking! Great look for this autumn, especially with the blue jeans.

Istanbulboy

 

Blogger laralarita said ... (1:06 PM) : 

omg! i forgot to write the link of my blog!!
www.laralaritalara.blogspot.com

=)xoxo

 

Anonymous Commefraiche said ... (1:06 PM) : 

I like everything she's wearing especially the boots! She'll get a lot of second looks on the street for sure.

 

Anonymous Moi Aussi said ... (1:12 PM) : 

Oh, MErci! I am ordering the boots from Barneys right now!

 

Anonymous IS THIS IT? models review said ... (1:22 PM) : 

Francesca Neri! btw I usually like her impeccable style - here too...

http://www.isthisitmodelsreview.com/

 

Blogger CaliforniaCandy said ... (1:25 PM) : 

She’s so casually cool… gorgeous face too!

 

Blogger Lucia said ... (1:56 PM) : 

I would wear this outfit, head to toe, everyday if I could! Think H&M has a similar coat that I simply must have. Bellisima!

 

Blogger Martha said ... (2:18 PM) : 

Great style! M X

http://marthath.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger CINCHED AT THE WAIST said ... (2:21 PM) : 

perfectly bundled up!!

love it,
Annina of www.cinchedatthewaist.com

 

Anonymous Lucia said ... (2:21 PM) : 

She is a beautiful woman, but this outfit is not at all in my taste, even if she looks great in it. I don't like the hat at all, not the coat either, but less I like the boots. I think they are ugly really.

Sorry, otherwise great picture, wonderful woman, but hmmm, I would never wear those boots..

 

Blogger Kate said ... (2:25 PM) : 

She looks like such a unique woman full of wisdom and amazing life experiences.

 

Blogger Flea For Fashion said ... (2:25 PM) : 

she is charming and she has beautiful eyes!

 

Blogger joshylola said ... (2:26 PM) : 

Love distressed coat

 

Anonymous jdit said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Must take her hand - then must go for adventurous stomp through neighborhood.

Love the boots. At a time when the tall boot seems to rule it is refreshing to see short boots (albeit rolled down) sported and looking ruggedly sexy. (Just spent days seeking out the perfect tall boot with my girlfriend - eventually had to be mail ordered - No matter she always makes the shopping journey pleasurable)
Like little kid - 'all grow'd up'n stuff', puddle splashin' city boots.

On your mark, get set...go!

 

Blogger Sophia said ... (3:45 PM) : 

nice fall look!
I especially like the scarf and the hat. And her pose is comfortable and cool.
The boots are somehow a bit too "edgy" for me, but when she feels good with them it's alright.

http://umbrellabeachfashion.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger NobodyKnowsMarc said ... (3:50 PM) : 

love her style..!

www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

 

Blogger verychiclist said ... (3:50 PM) : 

LOVE Francesca Neri, she is one of the prettiest Italian actress, effortless chic

http://verychiclist.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous ninetythree secrets said ... (3:52 PM) : 

woooooow, i love those shoes! bloddy amazing!

 

Blogger elenoir said ... (4:15 PM) : 

Francesca Neri!!!
She seems funny and seductive...her smile is one of a kind!
Lovely!

www.norascrapbook.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Cath said ... (4:26 PM) : 

Right clothes, right attitude ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:29 PM) : 

How charming! Her style is so laid back and fun! I love the boots.

couturecultureblog.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:33 PM) : 

ah beautiful. love the boots, and the hat !

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:38 PM) : 

Just love her boots and her pretty face, they give her a lot of attitude!

http://thecenterofdollmaking.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:49 PM) : 

I wonder what she's smiling at! I love her style- its so laid back but chic!!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

 

Blogger alexiaki said ... (4:50 PM) : 

I don't know how they do it but only Italian women could look so sensual wearing bike boots and extra large knitted cardigans,

 

Blogger roberto syrious said ... (4:54 PM) : 

WOW that's huge!!
love it a lot!
hope you'll visit my site
xoxo

www.syriouslyinfashion.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:52 PM) : 

It´s a great style and a great photo!!
I love her boots.

 

Blogger Ninjagaiden78 said ... (6:04 PM) : 

Those boots are crazy!!!

windowshopz.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:19 PM) : 

Love it! Style and happy attitude...cool combo...

 

Anonymous Publish My Style said ... (6:32 PM) : 

I love her style!
what a beautiful woman as well!!

please check out my new blog about street style and people: www.publishmystyle.com

Xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 PM) : 

Just one word: cool!

 

Anonymous Dana said ... (7:04 PM) : 

Great style. Easy and chic.

 

Blogger My Heart Blogged said ... (7:25 PM) : 

I like they her clothes are understated. It really lets you focus on the person. She is gorgeous.
My Heart Blogged

 

Anonymous Pdextr said ... (7:42 PM) : 

Boots are incredible..so's the bucket hat.

 

Anonymous flora said ... (8:04 PM) : 

sorry, but to me nothing special

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:54 PM) : 

Love her boots, but her lip plumper is a little scary.

 

Blogger thwany said ... (8:57 PM) : 

she's stunning

 

Blogger Annushka said ... (9:25 PM) : 

Very nice and cozy sight, the kind and solar girl with unique style!!!

 

Anonymous kampungningrat said ... (9:30 PM) : 

love her hair do!, and the boots is breathtaking.. natural eyes..

 

Blogger KC said ... (9:52 PM) : 

love her pirate boots!!

nouveauskin.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Danielle said ... (9:55 PM) : 

Love it. Such a cool over-sized coat.

-Danielle
http://daniellemsolomon.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 PM) : 

I cannot tell whether the boots are slouch-style boots with the shafts folded over or whether these are styled with these cuffs. Either way, they make her feet look larger and mannish, which detracts from the rest of her relaxed look.

W

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 PM) : 

she s one of the most beautiful actresses in italy,but this outfit is HORRIBLE!!!

 

Blogger Grace Escudero - The Afeminada said ... (10:38 PM) : 

I swear it's the young Sophia Loren wearing biker clothes.

http://www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Biaa said ... (12:16 AM) : 

She looks amazing! Great shot :)

 

Anonymous Lee Oliveira said ... (2:06 AM) : 

Reminds me a bit of Ralph Lauren ..
I do like her style
LOx
http://leeoliveira.com

 

Anonymous Middleseason said ... (2:17 AM) : 

Francesca Neri is wonderful but she doesn't seem an italian woman.
Her outfit is great.

 

Anonymous Lavuzz said ... (3:03 AM) : 

I love her style, I know her, she's a famous italian actress.
I'm glad you have been in Rome, I came at audition at Cicerone hotel.
You are my idol !

 

Blogger J_so_sweet said ... (3:49 AM) : 

oversized outer! I love that.
seems like very thin!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:53 AM) : 

Just totally love sartorialist, every single outfit showed is amazingly perfect, so stylish, so cute... this one really nice!!

 

Blogger Tara s Dolce Vita said ... (4:21 AM) : 

Wow Francesca looks great!

http://tarasdolcevita.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Julia said ... (4:37 AM) : 

I love Francesca Neri, she is so beauti in casual wear too

 

Anonymous Malin said ... (5:14 AM) : 

So pretty!

 

Blogger V.V. said ... (5:14 AM) : 

easy but chic!

v.v.
http://fashiondoseblog.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said ... (6:42 AM) : 

WOW <3

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (7:19 AM) : 

I love her style !!...I like the boots

 

Blogger MELISSA Z. said ... (7:52 AM) : 

She's beautiful, wow! Great pic!

www.abitoffashion.com

 

Blogger My Happy Window said ... (8:09 AM) : 

I love that coat!!

 

Blogger My Happy Window said ... (8:10 AM) : 

Those boats must me really confortable. I want them!

http://myhappywindow.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:16 AM) : 

Hate the shoes... too loose and to big. otherwise it's a nice look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:59 PM) : 

For those of you who are wondering about the boots. They are the Fiorentini and Baker style "Ella".
Beautiful shot!

 

Anonymous el mundo en un espejo said ... (3:02 PM) : 

All look is increible!!! Fashion and easy to wear.
http://elmundoenunespejo.jimdo.com/

 

Blogger José Cabral said ... (3:13 PM) : 

wondering about the boots? i´m wondering about everything in this picture. literally

 

Blogger THE CRAFT said ... (3:16 PM) : 

Cute style!

The Craft
http://thecraftiswhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:17 PM) : 

Too conservative..not too mention it's obvious she's had plastic surgery..

 

Blogger Lor said ... (4:28 PM) : 

Not a big fan of these Emmanuelle Béart lips...

 

Blogger Sophie said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Love her style. She looks warm and comfy, but also feminine. Great vest!



www.lachosemagnifique.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous ilaria said ... (5:21 PM) : 

Amazing Francesca Neri!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:32 PM) : 

I love her boots! I'm a sucker for any footwear that's rugged.

 

Anonymous CD said ... (4:47 AM) : 

Its nice to see the favourite boots in my wardrobe featured in your blog!

 

Blogger Maryjane said ... (5:50 AM) : 

I really love this look. So simple but also very chic. Great individuality!

Maryjane xoxo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:14 AM) : 

Very nice looks. I am just not convinced she really *had* to have her lips re-done...

 

Blogger Bigio said ... (8:31 AM) : 

I don't like the boots... But she's so pretty...





www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Coy Fallacy said ... (9:41 AM) : 

That's exactly how I want to dress today (Thanksgiving) but I think I need to pep it up.

Kee of Coy Misconception
http://coymisconception.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (11:57 AM) : 

Fierce, fierce, fierce. I love it all -- from the hat to the boots.

http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Tassos Pasalis said ... (3:06 PM) : 

I see those boots everywhere lately. I too have a similar DKNY pair.
Lovely casual look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 PM) : 

So natural. Astonishing...

 

Blogger Raye Lynn said ... (10:56 AM) : 

Love the look, she looks so effortless.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:45 AM) : 

Aww geez. Could she look any more content/perfect?
Are those men's boots? Not that it matters. I want!

 

Blogger Aissata said ... (4:52 PM) : 

love... love... love

http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous amusingmarina said ... (3:26 AM) : 

Fun pic, but I like ones that look less posed, planned

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:15 PM) : 

i love her outfit

http://andthespidersfrommars.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Hawi Endale said ... (12:01 AM) : 

i love the simplicity and comfort of her style.

http://lunchatbergdorf.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Shauna M said ... (4:20 AM) : 

i love the juxtaposition of her feminine face and masculine clothes

www.pennychic.com

 

Anonymous Liam Tong said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Beautiful!

 

Blogger Zaczynam Odchudzanie said ... (11:50 AM) : 

Daily avangarde.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:15 PM) : 

A beautiful Italian actress.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:57 AM) : 

Great outfit. I just wish her makeup was as kick back as her look

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:28 AM) : 

OMG! I live just around the corner, in front of that orange building that's right behind her!

 

Blogger Contact said ... (6:04 PM) : 

so effortless! the hat is to die for

<33
heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Peachy said ... (6:05 PM) : 

I love her almost laissez faire attitude to clothing. She looks so comfortable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Her boots are so beautiful!

 

Blogger JeraLee said ... (3:38 AM) : 

the boyfriend look so simple but forward. shopping in the mens section now!

xx JeraLee
Fashion Editor
Treats! Magazine
Prittigorg.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:35 AM) : 

DAMN I want those shoes!

 

Blogger carl auböck architekt said ... (6:14 AM) : 

and god! her lips .. so natural..-

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

I keep coming back to this image. She's wonderfully perfect.

 

Anonymous Ze Fèscionist said ... (5:32 AM) : 

@anna, this pic was actually taken in via cicerone , off via cola di rienzo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:30 AM) : 

I have those exact boots! A bit expensive but they'll last for years. Fiorentini and Baker.

 

Blogger Art * Texts * Pics said ... (12:44 PM) : 

Fantastica!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:31 AM) : 

when this page was loading and i saw her face, i thought to myself that this was a stiletto-heels woman. But then when it finished loading i was surprised to see jeans and flat boots.... and I LOVE it!!

 

Blogger Karla Chinchilla said ... (6:55 PM) : 

I love this style!!!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting