This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Barcelona this Thursday!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Barcelona this Thursday!

Update :

Today I am going to be in Barcelona, Santa Eulalia where I will have a very informal party, book signing and hopefully take a few shots.

Later in the day, at 8pm (Spanish time), I will do a talk and answer any questions (except mathematics!). You can start sending the question now (Twitter @santaeulalia, Facebook Santa Eulalia) and you will be able to follow the presentation through streaming on Santa Eulalia's blog. For more information you can go on www.santaeulalia.com

See you there!

The Sartorialist & Santa Eulalia
Day: Thursday June 10, 2010, between 11am and 7pm
Place: Santa Eulalia – Paseo de Gracia, 91

Comments on "Barcelona this Thursday!"

 

Blogger GINA BIBER said ... (7:16 PM) : 

And when are you next making a stop in Paris? It would be lovely to finally see you on the street snapping photos or in a café signing books.

 

Blogger C said ... (7:37 PM) : 

Have fun. Wish I was in Spain.

http://bigsizeonasmallbudget.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Lisa Petrarca said ... (8:21 PM) : 

Wish I could be there!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:57 PM) : 

Just started reading The Angel's Game, by Luis Zafon...set in Barcelona...Ola!

 

Blogger N said ... (9:29 PM) : 

If I only had known earlier...
You coming to Lisbon soon? You should! :)

 

Blogger William Newton said ... (9:36 PM) : 

Have a great time! If you want to see some interesting architecture off the beaten track, I would shamelessly direct you to my blog "Catholic Barcelona", where I am cataloging the dozens of beautiful, interesting old churches, monasteries, etc. spread around the city - most of which don't appear in the guidebooks. Bon viatge!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 PM) : 

haaa...wish i could be there.... :D hope to see you soon Scott! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:52 PM) : 

Sart, please come to Sydney again!

 

Blogger Leslee said ... (11:18 PM) : 

I wish i could be there. Any chance you'll ever have a book signing in LA?

By the way love your blog.

 

Blogger -K- said ... (12:16 AM) : 

Sounds like The Good Life.

 

Anonymous Sergio said ... (1:18 AM) : 

Enjoy it...

Some good spots in my blog;

http://armandorampas.wordpress.com/category/barcelona/

See you tomorrow

 

Anonymous Rui Delgado said ... (1:23 AM) : 

At what time? I'm in Sevilla but I will go there to have my copy signed, it means a lot to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 AM) : 

GREAT! What time???

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:45 AM) : 

Any trips planned around SouthEast Asia? You have quite a following here and I would love to have my book signed already!

 

Blogger Amara Goytisolo said ... (2:13 AM) : 

Nice!! I will look for in my wardrobe and pray to be inspired! I will love to see how your eye catches the style of people from Barcelona :-)

 

Anonymous Lee Oliveira said ... (2:19 AM) : 

Lucky you. What a wonderful city. Hope to see you on the streets of Sydney next time you are here.

Lee

http://www.leeoliveira.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 AM) : 

Great! At what time?

 

Blogger Kristýna FF said ... (2:25 AM) : 

Is it a chance that you will be in Lisbon then?

www.kristynaff.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Brandy Alexander said ... (2:25 AM) : 

Greetings from Madrid! come here!

 

Anonymous Guillermo said ... (3:03 AM) : 

Hey, It'd be great meeting you in person!
Do you know around what time will you be there?

 

Anonymous Pia Petterson Stubbs said ... (3:05 AM) : 

Hola Scott! What time?? Hopefully I´ll make it!

 

Blogger Jennie Nguyen said ... (3:20 AM) : 

haveee funnn!

xx http://asianeyedgirl.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous isabel Broberg said ... (3:39 AM) : 

Hey, I´ll be there!!! When does it start?

Hasta pronto!

 

Blogger Miss Sitius said ... (3:49 AM) : 

Hey!
See you tomorrow!!!Yuhu!!!!
xoxo

http://misssitius.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Heelsandcigarettes said ... (3:56 AM) : 

We are gonna be there :) Love your visit to the city!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:56 AM) : 

you can all follow a conference on line via streaming with Scott tomorrow at 20.00 PM in this site http://blog.santaeulalia.com/
cheers

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (5:14 AM) : 

you are great...your book is amazing!!!

 

Anonymous Lupe said ... (5:16 AM) : 

Well, you'll be so close, why don't you come back to Madrid?? we miss you!

 

Anonymous Andrea said ... (5:18 AM) : 

At what time you'll be signing books? I'd love to be there!

 

Anonymous proletarian Great Gatsby said ... (5:21 AM) : 

Enjoy your time in Barcelona,one of my favorites cities.

 

Blogger BeGa said ... (5:30 AM) : 

I'll be there!:) at what time will the book signing start?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:36 AM) : 

How do I find out what time?

 

Blogger libelulaseneldesierto said ... (5:48 AM) : 

at what time? I am from Barcelona, so see you tomorrow!!! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:49 AM) : 

well, ok, but what time excactly?

 

Blogger lalalalauren said ... (6:01 AM) : 

what time!?

 

Blogger mizza said ... (6:06 AM) : 

i'll be there ,.. what time??

 

Blogger Agnes Satorra said ... (6:19 AM) : 

I'd love to come! At what time?

Agnes

www.modainoxidable.blogspot.com

 

Blogger MyWildeLife said ... (6:29 AM) : 

I'll be there at 20:00 for the presentation! I'll be driving for three hours just to meet you!!

www.borjastyle.com

 

Anonymous Iolanda Echevarria said ... (6:39 AM) : 

If you have some spare time come to visit Gratacos, a fabric shop opened in 1950.It's near Santa Eulalia (Passeig de Gracia/Diagonal)and it's a magic place!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 AM) : 

Oh so excited. I missed you last time in Barcelona. I am an Australian living in Barcelona, in September last year you took a photo of a good friend of mine from Japan when he was visiting New York. I would love to get the photo signed, if thats possible. He would love it, he is a photographer too. Very talented.

 

Blogger Ana said ... (7:11 AM) : 

U MUST COME TO ATHENS ONE DAY :)

or mykonos, the style there is incredible....

 

Blogger luisa said ... (7:23 AM) : 

Please, timetable? I would like you to sign my book (it was my husband's Christmas present)
Thanks !

 

Blogger Bleinch said ... (7:24 AM) : 

Are you coming to Madrid?????

Oh I hope so!

 

Blogger luisa said ... (7:24 AM) : 

Please, timetable? I would like you to sign my book (it was my husband's Christmas present)
Thanks !

 

Anonymous anna said ... (7:58 AM) : 

I live very close to Barcelona, but there'll be no way I can escape from my work to get there, I'm really disappointed. Actually, I once bought an Etro jersey there!!! I hope you have a great time in my country!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:04 AM) : 

What happened to your signing in Boston!?! I think as my Birthday present (which is today) you should promise to do a signing at least somewhere in New England.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:41 AM) : 

scott...but...what time?!!! please say it!! i hope to meet u there!

 

Blogger Jamie Jonathan Ball said ... (8:58 AM) : 

them lucky spaniards! love

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:05 AM) : 

why not come down to malaga this time? not as modern as barcelona, but we do have beaches!

 

Blogger Marina said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Please!! Tell us at what time will you be there! You have lots of fans here in Barcelona!

See you there

 

Blogger Sarasvati said ... (9:14 AM) : 

i'll be there!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 AM) : 

Will you be in Madrid soon? Hope so!

 

Blogger Karen said ... (10:22 AM) : 

Safe flight and it was nice bumping into you last night at the meatpacking restaurant.

(Sorry if I disturbed you).

Karen

 

Anonymous Monica said ... (10:23 AM) : 

I'm going!!! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM) : 

could you confirm a time? Also, what is the name of the venue - Santa Eulalia?

Kind regards,

Salomé

hey_salome@yahoo.com

 

Blogger natis said ... (10:45 AM) : 

At what time???

 

Blogger DÔMM said ... (10:48 AM) : 

Santa Eulalia is one of the quintessential Sartorialist spots in Barcelona!
It's too bad you'll be visiting their temporary store.
The ancient store, only a block a way is being remodeled. It used to have this beautiful facade, and a huge wooden staircase.
Still, the new location as it is only temporary is also very clever. All the shelves and the decorations are done in recyclable, ephemera furniture. The display is still impeccably executed, and all the articles they sell are of course meticulously curated.

If you have a chance, you should also visit Jofré. It's a group of stores for mens, womens, kids, accessories... near Turó Park.
They have an amazing selection of both well known and not so famous designers. True commitment to quality that's for sure. Their mens store is also very sartorialist, and the architecture of the store is worth a visit on itself.

If you go back a few messages on your inbox, there's a message I sent last time you came with some not-to-miss places in the city.
Enjoy your stay!!

http://dommkammern.tumblr.com

 

Blogger VIC said ... (10:55 AM) : 

And Madrid??? Pleaseeee!!!

 

Blogger Angelina said ... (10:55 AM) : 

Have fun.. Hope one day you'll come in Athens.... :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:57 AM) : 

CONGRATS to you sir!

THX SAR

 

Blogger DD said ... (11:30 AM) : 

And when in Lisbon?

 

Blogger Tina said ... (11:38 AM) : 

See you there! :)

Kisses from Kill the Heel!

 

Anonymous Aurèlia said ... (12:10 PM) : 

Oooooohhhhh, just the day I'm going to New York, you will visit my city :-( Have a nice party!

 

Blogger Marina said ... (12:15 PM) : 

What time is it going to be? :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 PM) : 

at what time?

 

Anonymous Tato said ... (12:23 PM) : 

Català!

 

Blogger INOCENTE said ... (12:25 PM) : 

Hour? hope i can be there:D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:35 PM) : 

let's know when u are visiting us in nigeria

 

Blogger Guillermiky said ... (12:37 PM) : 

what time will you be at santa eulalia tomorrow?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:05 PM) : 

What time on Thursday?

 

Anonymous Lluis said ... (1:05 PM) : 

At what time? I'd like to be there, but I'm having a busy day. Please, specify.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:24 PM) : 

Bad timing, arrive on friday. All the best from Sweden

J.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 PM) : 

Come to Bilbao please ! ! ! We need you ! ! !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 PM) : 

what time???

 

Blogger comequetebebe said ... (1:39 PM) : 

what time?

 

Blogger elena said ... (1:39 PM) : 

At last The Sartorialist in my city, I will be there with my book!
Enjoy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM) : 

At around what time?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:47 PM) : 

Yes Yes!!! But what time's the party? :)

 

Anonymous CrumbleANDcrumble said ... (2:55 PM) : 

I just found out and i live in Barcelona! About to grab a cab and try to get there in time!

 

Blogger Carlota Fores said ... (3:00 PM) : 

I'm coming tomorrow!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:07 PM) : 

Please, ¿what hour you'll be signing at Santa Eulalia?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 PM) : 

Are you going to Madrid too?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:37 PM) : 

What time does the signing start at? My brother's in Barcelona and would love to go!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:47 PM) : 

At what time?

 

Anonymous Barbara said ... (3:58 PM) : 

Will you come to Amsterdam some time? That would be so swell.!

 

Blogger SURVOLER said ... (4:10 PM) : 

You should come to a show for a fashion school in Barcelona.
Edsi school of design and textile is having a catwalk show.... If you don't have anything else and far more important to do later on in the evening of course.

http://esdi.es/continguts/agenda.php?id_fitxa=124&opcio=agenda

 

Blogger the nickel fit said ... (4:19 PM) : 

i'm jealous ;)

 

Anonymous Helena said ... (4:32 PM) : 

When does the signing part begin? I really want to goo

 

Blogger Glòria said ... (4:40 PM) : 

OMG! It's so great you're coming in BCN! I'll go there and I'll try to get to you so you can sign my book! I'm sure it won't be easy, but hope I'm lucky.

I love your pictures! They're 100% inspiration! :)

Kisses from Catalonia*

 

Anonymous lrsanz said ... (5:15 PM) : 

Wow, I'll try to be there in the afternoon! what a nice surprise...

 

Anonymous Elena Bonell de Pascual said ... (5:21 PM) : 

I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Claura said ... (5:23 PM) : 

YEEEEEEE! Thanks to such cosmopolitan people like you that come to barcelona, this lovely city (i'm not saying it because i live here) sparkles more each time it is mentioned as a fashion icon.
I would love to see you so you could sign my Sartorialist book/fashion inspiration but I am afraid a horrible physics exam will not allow that to happen :(
couldn't you stay a teeny little bit longer?
I really hope you enjoy this city that makes you sing in a tra la la way as you walk through its streets!

www.crumbleandcrumble.blogspot.com

ps: make sure to eat "pa amb tomàquet"- bread with tomato very typical of catalunya-Catalonia :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:27 PM) : 

What time is this happening?

 

Anonymous Jose said ... (5:27 PM) : 

what time you are gonna be there?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:59 PM) : 

Spain, yesss!
(Um...Jacqueline...it's "olé!")

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 PM) : 

whens London on the list???

 

Blogger AndreaNG said ... (6:47 PM) : 

see yu there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 PM) : 

Since you'll be going to Spain, come and visit Portugal! It is worth it, i promise. Here you can take lots and lots (and lots!) of photos, garanteed!

 

Blogger STREETFSN said ... (7:32 PM) : 

love Barcelona !
I have unlimited version of your book!
and my number is 1290 :D

I wish I could be there XOXO

 

Anonymous Well Done said ... (7:53 PM) : 

will you ever visit Seattle?

 

Anonymous corve said ... (10:14 PM) : 

Have fun...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 PM) : 

great. that means more pictures!

 

Blogger bird of light said ... (10:47 PM) : 

Wish I was there, too:( ..enjoy Bcn!!

x

 

Anonymous Sophia said ... (2:15 AM) : 

Hope it goes well. Please venture to Hong Kong again sometime in the near future!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:46 AM) : 

Great! Is there a chance, you come to Germany once? We have a lot of beautiful cities and interesting fashion-addicted people! Let me know if you´ll be here!

 

Blogger Núria Piferrer said ... (4:06 AM) : 

That's very good news! Santa Eulàlia is one of the most stylish shops in Barcelona, very very classy... congratulations.
N

 

Blogger Paulo Marquez said ... (4:34 AM) : 

You should come to OVIEDO in the north of Spain!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:50 AM) : 

It's great having you in BCN, Scott! Unfortunately the weather isn't that warm but I'm sure you'll have fun.

Besides Santa Eulalia and Jofré, there are boutiques like local Nino Alvarez doing a great job in regards to man outfit and style. Their window is always surprising and full of creativity.

I follow your blog daily and would love to meet today during your happening at Santa Eulalia!

Cheers!

H

 

Anonymous Cassie said ... (6:50 AM) : 

I <3 Barcelona! have fun :)

 

Blogger La Traficante de Zapatos said ... (7:31 AM) : 

I am so happy to meet you!!! la la la...or at least see you!!
I will be there at 20h!!!!!
la lara la liru la....(typical spanish song).
Go to la cerveceria catalana in rambla catalunya with mallorca for the best tapas in barcelona!!!
see u laaaaaaaaater!!!
Isis

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:50 AM) : 

You should go to Alicante sometime in Spain. Is all about fashion! Take the advice :)

 

Blogger CLAUDIA C. said ... (9:27 AM) : 

Hello!!!!
I really love the pictures, they are really fantastic!!!!
I hope to see you in Florence for Pitti!!!!
Kiss
Claudia
http://audreyismyfavourite.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Dominica said ... (9:48 AM) : 

How funny ! My second name is Eulalia ... didn't know this little village even existed ! Have a great time in Barcelona !! Shame hubby is in Madrid now ; I've could 've asked him to bring my book along for you to sign it ...

 

Anonymous tom | tall clover farm said ... (10:27 AM) : 

Just discovered your blog, and I'd have to say, makes me want to change out of my paint-stained tee and tattered jeans (and maybe even comb my hair).

Since I have no audience today with anyone other than my two fine bulldogs, and a neighbor who needs help vaccinating her sheep, I shall retire the thought (for today). But rest assured, I am inspired to step it up the next time I go to town. Great blog.

 

Anonymous May said ... (10:40 AM) : 

by taking a few shots do you mean via photography or alcohol? haha i know you mean the former. but it's always a party in barca.

 

Blogger Contact said ... (11:56 AM) : 

i wish i was in barcelona!!

<33
heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Lucia said ... (2:01 PM) : 

Hi!your site is very interesting.
Kisses from Brasil.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:50 PM) : 

Aww man. I live in Barcelona and I just saw this post now (8pm). What the hell...

 

Anonymous Sheila said ... (3:16 PM) : 

Nice! ;D

 

Blogger Heelsandcigarettes said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Ok, you must be still in the meeting, I was there but I've been a bad girl and gone before...Really nice words, maybe the questions could be better but I can't say anything because I should ask but I didn't :(
Good job Scott, hope to see you soon in Barcelona!
Angie

 

Blogger El Klabra said ... (6:26 PM) : 

Any stop in Madrid in your spanish trip? cheers!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 PM) : 

mmm tapas

 

Blogger Nessuno said ... (6:37 AM) : 

You should come to Lisbon man..

 

Anonymous LuceBCN said ... (6:43 AM) : 

I can't believe I missed this! Serves me right for not visiting your site daily I guess :)

 

Blogger Libertad said ... (1:42 PM) : 

Thank you for your great answers and for coming here. I hope we could see you coming back soon :) (and thanks for wishing me good luck with my final report for my postgrade!!)

Libertad

http://sahakiel.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous dodz said ... (2:26 AM) : 

i love Barcelona... Happy Trip...:-0

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 PM) : 

Love and admire your photos...would love to see more and less promoting.

 

Anonymous Allie said ... (1:13 PM) : 

Wish I could have been there! Looks like a fantastic shop

 

Anonymous Julia said ... (1:15 AM) : 

I wish I still lived in Barcelona-- have an amazing time!

Do you have any plans to visit California? Santa Barbara would love you to visit!

 

Anonymous Maui Girl said ... (4:37 AM) : 

I hope you enjoy your visit in Barcelona. It's certainly one of my favorites European cities (albeit, my fav in Spain is Sevilla).

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting