This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.....The Cut, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On the Street.....The Cut, Paris

Comments on "On the Street.....The Cut, Paris"

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (12:21 PM) : 

Interesting hair cut and love the scarf colors. xo

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Blogger Jason Laucht said ... (12:28 PM) : 

cool scarf!

 

Anonymous wiik said ... (12:29 PM) : 

Want That Scarf

 

Anonymous Zenobiar said ... (12:31 PM) : 

She doesn't look too happy with the cut. Oh well it's hair and it grows.

 

Blogger WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i said ... (12:31 PM) : 

Indeed she is patriotic!

Yours Truly

WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i

 

Anonymous proletarian Great Gatsby said ... (12:34 PM) : 

It's a scarf or a flag?
It's a girl or a boy?
Black like the suit.
Red or pink? like the cheeks and the lips.
White or grey like the sky.
And blue like the eyes.

 

Blogger Hazel said ... (12:40 PM) : 

I like the fact that she seems to be wearing the flag around her neck.

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (12:40 PM) : 

Brilliant scarf! Love the colours, the way it is wrapped, and so gorgeous against that beautifully cut black outfit!

 

Blogger La chica said ... (12:41 PM) : 

So simple, so effective...

 

Blogger Beverly. said ... (12:43 PM) : 

I've always like outfits based in sombre tones with a splash of colour.

 

Blogger CW said ... (12:45 PM) : 

The forward thrust of the hairstyle does soften the squarish, man-like face of this woman. She would also soften her features more by not wearing a scarf but wearing a higher collar blouse.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 PM) : 

I am totally digging that scarf with the blck suit - that is such an eighties inspired look, LOVE IT.

 

Blogger kathrynnova said ... (4:37 PM) : 

oh, i hope i'm not making a dig - because i mean it as a compliment - but there is a beautiful androgyny about this photograph.

I love her scarf and the way it billows around her neck. And there are not too many people with strong enough features to pull off that haircut, but she does so beautifully.

worldrunway.blogspot.com

 

Blogger 50two said ... (4:40 PM) : 

scarf-flag. its a scag.

 

Blogger Zuzolińska said ... (4:42 PM) : 

I love this hair cut, I even wonder to have similar now :)

 

Blogger Yeji Jun said ... (4:48 PM) : 

Her scarf just reminds me of flag. I cannot think about anything else.haha

www.everythingandart.com

 

Blogger bianka said ... (4:48 PM) : 

the scarf is cool

 

Blogger Baron-Münchhausen said ... (4:55 PM) : 

Real unisex style!

 

Blogger iliketweet said ... (4:55 PM) : 

Beautiful, she's what I look like in my head...

tweet tweet tweet

x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:55 PM) : 

Love the look! GREAT scarf too!

- www.21Arrondissement.com

 

Blogger Nedda Ebo said ... (5:10 PM) : 

Wow I love that scarf and her haircut!! xx

 

Anonymous liz said ... (5:12 PM) : 

the scarf is lovely

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:21 PM) : 

That haircut looks really cool, love the androgynous look...beautiful.

http://misanthropicpulp.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 PM) : 

I recently got a haircut similar to hers and I have to say, it's incredibly liberating. I think every female should get their hair cut this short at least once in their lifetime.

My mother keeps telling me how androgynous I look and how my boyfriend might want to break up with me, but I love my hair. It boosted my confidence level through the world above.

 

Blogger A.E said ... (5:49 PM) : 

Such a brave cut...i can imagine holding my breath for this one! The scarf, though is what really caught my eye. Almost definitely because everything else is black (including her hair-ish). Another fabulous picture.
I am now going to totally and unashamedly bring your attention to my own blog (sorry):
http://fashionregardless.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (6:23 PM) : 

the black is magic...the colour inside

 

Blogger Ro said ... (6:27 PM) : 

is she wearing a flag as a scarf??
like it!

 

Anonymous tiarastrash said ... (6:45 PM) : 

That's how I want my hair!!!

http://tiarastrash.wordpress.com

 

Anonymous tiarastrash said ... (6:45 PM) : 

That's how I want my hair!!!

http://tiarastrash.wordpress.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 PM) : 

Is this Joan of Arc?

 

Anonymous Cecylia said ... (11:51 PM) : 

I love the scarf!

 

Anonymous Justin said ... (12:54 AM) : 

Thank God for Elegant androgyny!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 AM) : 

Russian flag. Likely in memory of those hurt or killed in Moscow this week.

 

Anonymous Middleseason said ... (3:50 AM) : 

The flag around the neck....NO!
The haircut and he total black YES!

 

Blogger Jacq said ... (4:58 AM) : 

I could never wear my hair this short (mine is too wavy), but I think it looks brilliant on this woman - so chic. And I love the scarf. She looks effortlessly stylish.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 PM) : 

I wore my hair like this for the last 2 years. I loved it, and it suited me well. I do like changing things up a bit- I'm now going for an asymmetric bob.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:00 PM) : 

the scarf is a piece of the collection EINS THE GAME from www.howitzweissbach.com
I´ts the first joint collection from eva howitz and frieder weissbach and connects their unique differences. materials like silk, leather, loden and wool have been mixed, creating a new compound inspired by the colours of childhood – from building blocks to tangrams. clear-cut profiles and vivid colours bind together with the accidental as a constant companion. geometric shapes and colour fields are rounded off with classical elements

 

Anonymous howitzweissbach said ... (3:08 PM) : 

you like the scarf? maybe you like other stuff of the brand with the birdies too...

have a look under:
www.howitzweissbach.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:34 PM) : 

scarf is made by howitzweissbach!!!

www.howitzweissbach.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:44 PM) : 

Go-ahead-and-make-my-day-face!

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (4:21 PM) : 

I love the Russian flag used as a scarf. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:46 PM) : 

celebrate the sexes, not androgyny

 

Blogger See Your Style said ... (9:54 PM) : 

Sharp edges all around! Love the scarf as a subtle accent.

http://seeyourstyle.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous PIETMAN said ... (3:37 AM) : 

Hedi Slimane eat your heart out!

 

Anonymous Elise said ... (9:18 AM) : 

First I thought it was a girl, then I thought it was a boy with blush on! haha love the scarf

 

Blogger Izzen said ... (6:13 AM) : 

Such cool colour combination in the scarf.


http://izzenxoxo.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous CROATOR.NET said ... (3:23 AM) : 

Beautiful style!

 

Blogger Jesús Escudero said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Me gusta mucho el corte de pelo y el pañuelo con esos colores.

 

Blogger Samantha Hutchinson said ... (4:09 PM) : 

Can't go wrong with a colorful scarf. Love it over the plain black...

http://couldihavethat.blogspot.com/

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting