This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street......Paris in Bloom

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, July 13, 2009

On the Street......Paris in Bloom

Comments on "On the Street......Paris in Bloom"

 

Blogger ingefaer said ... (9:48 AM) : 

oh my goodness she is lovely. Love the color of the shirt with the red flowers around her neck and the matching lipstick. Puts a smile on your face!

 

Anonymous Manon said ... (9:51 AM) : 

this gave me inspiration for my outfit today

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:52 AM) : 

I am obsessed with this necklace!

 

Blogger Mila said ... (9:52 AM) : 

She looks amazing!I love her red lipstick and bracelets!

 

Anonymous yumiko said ... (9:59 AM) : 

the neckpiece compliments her- and her outfit incredibly nicely
the colour of this pictures is lovelytoo- great shot!:.)

 

Blogger Old Housecoat said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Lovely and I'm lovin' it! I find no fault with it - hard to believe coming from me I know!
I wish I could see her shoes. Are the pants cropped, is she wearing heels or a simple flat. maybe a Grecian sandal, hmmm?
Despite its simplicity you know some thought was given to this look, and that's how it should be!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:02 AM) : 

The bracelets are the perfect match...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:06 AM) : 

gorgeous. minus the jeans

 

Blogger Estha said ... (10:06 AM) : 

qué pulseras tan fantásticas!

 

Blogger LivingGolden said ... (10:07 AM) : 

OOOOHHHHHH. MUST . HAVE. THAT. NECKLACE . NOW !!!!!!!!!!!! Will take the bracelets and the jeans while I'm at it.

 

Blogger Emilie said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Great picture, great style!
The floral necklace is amazing! Love her red lipstick, her hat, her jeans...
Emilie

 

Anonymous Hannah W. said ... (10:10 AM) : 

What a fabulous look. I love the casual top combined with the fun, floral necklace. It totally makes her red lips pop! Beautiful colors!

 

Anonymous Thecountess said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Great picture! Love how she styled up a simple outfit with beautiful accessories.

 

Blogger m. said ... (10:13 AM) : 

I love her lipstick-color with the flower-necklace. and the hat looks pretty cool, as well.

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Perfect example of using what you already own (jeans, tank top, hat) and updating it with accessories of this season like the necklace and possibly the bracelets!

 

Blogger Rachel said ... (10:18 AM) : 

Whoa, love her necklace and the lipstick!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 AM) : 

i really like the whole top of the picture but i was really hoping it would be a dress..

 

Blogger alex icon said ... (10:21 AM) : 

...Dang.

 

Blogger Hawa said ... (10:21 AM) : 

love her feminine aesthetic as much as i love her macho stance

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:25 AM) : 

What a chic outfit..I am adoring that floral necklace and now know what to do with all those rose pins I bought..

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:29 AM) : 

Gorgeous neck piece! I think this may be Michelle Jank, the Australian designer? If so, it's likely her design- so pretty!

 

Blogger cami falcão said ... (10:34 AM) : 

que bonita!

 

Anonymous Hannah said ... (10:40 AM) : 

She looks incredible - I loved her stacked bracelets and (of course!) her amazing necklace and red lips! Perfect marriage of tomboy and chic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 AM) : 

Michelle Jank??

 

Blogger Kenza * said ... (10:42 AM) : 

I love her outfit! Her choice of colors is amazing !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:43 AM) : 

OH ITS JANKSY INNIT.

 

Blogger Allen - East Hampton said ... (10:44 AM) : 

Love it!

 

Blogger Kwil said ... (10:46 AM) : 

Love the necklace and how the red sets off the outfit so perfectly. I'm a sucker for blue and red together.

 

Blogger stacy said ... (10:48 AM) : 

the skin, the lips, the navy, the red... perfection.

 

Blogger d said ... (10:48 AM) : 

I don't understand distressed denim but she still looks lovely.

 

Blogger Sara Sherlini Febriajie said ... (10:48 AM) : 

Gosh I want the necklace!

 

Blogger Frl. Suppe said ... (10:49 AM) : 

very charming!

 

Blogger brittany sterling said ... (10:49 AM) : 

so so cute!

 

Anonymous finnandcash said ... (10:52 AM) : 

So funny that Garance has Erin O'Connor wearing a similar floral necklace, only in gray, with a very different vibe to it...more somber and romantic, as opposed to the hothouse energy pictured here. Snow White and Rose Red.....Great to see how individuals style an IT piece and make it theirs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:54 AM) : 

She looks like the Scottish woman who owned that Paris vegetarian cafe in Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmare show. Is she the same?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Love the colors!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 AM) : 

WOW it is lovely Michelle Jank. I love her beautiful necklaces! She is a fab fab fab designer!!!

 

Blogger diane said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Not to be redundant, but I love french women.

 

Blogger Jill Turner said ... (11:13 AM) : 

I love the necklace. Reminds me of some homemade ones that I've seen on Etsy.

Did you see the guide on how to be shot by The Sartorialist? It's hilarious!!!

http://pipeline.refinery29.com/street_seen/get_shot_by_sartorialist.php

 

Blogger Peter Breese said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Nice. Dig the outfit overall, though I must say the shirt is a tough transition b/w the necklace and the jeans.

 

Blogger Hanna Persson said ... (11:21 AM) : 

I found this inspiering!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 AM) : 

Love the look.

 

Anonymous claire said ... (11:30 AM) : 

Oh how funny, I was going to ask if she was either

a) British

b) Australian who had been in London for a while.

I was almost right. It was the hat that was a giveaway. I love the colours she is wearing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 AM) : 

girls just want to have fun

 

Blogger indigo warrior said ... (11:36 AM) : 

This is a woman who owns a beadazzler!

Very girly without the fluff!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:39 AM) : 

Love this necklace!! It looks great with simple top.

 

Blogger Nina Refsnes said ... (11:46 AM) : 

Great photo! Nice attitude!

 

Blogger moded'amour said ... (11:49 AM) : 

love the jeans!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

id hit

 

Blogger Hannah Stephenson said ... (11:51 AM) : 

She is so beautiful! I love the lipstick and necklace...so corsage-like.

This look is romantic but still edgy....I just love it.

 

Anonymous Emma Howard said ... (11:54 AM) : 

Navy with denim and canvas bag so classic and simple.

I love this look.

 

Blogger Rosalind said ... (11:55 AM) : 

I agree with other comments, absolutely charming (:
You have a really interesting blog, you always manage to find the chic-est and most interesting people! I'd definitely say its very inspiring, especially to someone like me who's completely obssesed by fashion design and style!
Love that red flower necklace, I would definitely wear that. Great how it compliments with her lips too..

http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Jasmine said ... (11:59 AM) : 

This outfit is gorgeous! I love everything about it. Wouldn't change a thing.

 

Anonymous Alban von Tempsky said ... (12:04 PM) : 

SO NICE !!! Where to find this splendid floral necklace ?

 

Blogger Cathy Bartels: Artist, Designer, Screen Writer said ... (12:07 PM) : 

She needs one of my 'blackberry, iphone, ipod, or cell phone + lipstick' silk fringe bags! http://www.sestudio.etsy.com

 

Blogger fille du monde said ... (12:09 PM) : 

perfect look. I've already mentally putting together one for myself

 

Blogger katie l. said ... (12:16 PM) : 

Her coloring is beautiful. I love the mix of the yellow tones in the hat, her pale skin, the bright blonde hair accented with the perfect color red lipstick. Of course, then red flowers aren't hurting it either.

Good use of red lipstick with a casual outfit. It's hard enough to wear formally, let alone with a frayed tank and jeans, without it looking overdone.

 

Blogger You + Eye said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Beautiful light.
http://youandeyeblog.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous greendress said ... (12:36 PM) : 

her style is beautiful. everything works here and she does it with verve. true street style with a perfect attitude.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 PM) : 

this picture is on fire!

 

Blogger Angeles Almuna said ... (1:07 PM) : 

I love necklaces!!!!!! I love flowers, you have to check my blog!!!
www.angelesalmuna.com .... by the way the shot is beautiful!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:14 PM) : 

Love the lips, love the flowers, love the get-up! So cute!!

 

Blogger Simona said ... (1:16 PM) : 

I love her

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 PM) : 

love red, blue and blonde combo
very fresh & pretty!! 2thumbs up +_+bb

 

Blogger Cate O'Malley said ... (1:38 PM) : 

I just love the lipstick.

 

Anonymous Haute Topic said ... (1:38 PM) : 

I love her floral statement necklace. What a statement it makes!

 

Anonymous Monalisa said ... (1:39 PM) : 

Those LIPS!!!!!!! Bella!!

 

Blogger Ljubica said ... (1:41 PM) : 

this is such an inspirational outfit, just beautiful!

http://goldglitteretc.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (2:14 PM) : 

Beautiful outfit and quite possibly the best red lip I've seen.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Phoebe Rose said ... (2:28 PM) : 

She looks stunning. Love red and navy togther - so chic!

http://www.flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Elaine said ... (2:45 PM) : 

I love how she managed to look elegant in boyfriend jeans. Love the bracelets and necklace!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Harsh Sethia said ... (2:49 PM) : 

Chic as hell!! Lose at least one bracelet and this is spectaucular :D you made my day...

 

Blogger Helen said ... (3:11 PM) : 

I love everything about this. I want to copy it immediately!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:13 PM) : 

i love this look! definately using it as inspiration for my own wardrobe.

 

Blogger denny wong said ... (3:19 PM) : 

I love her colour of the hair and the red lipstick!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 PM) : 

What a babe. Anorexic American chicks eat your heart out.

 

Blogger Chloe said ... (3:25 PM) : 

So simple, but so gorgeous. ♥

 

Anonymous Angela said ... (3:26 PM) : 

This looks like something I would wear! That uniqueness to every item she wears, fabulous!

hautefashionarchive

 

Blogger Deafkid said ... (3:27 PM) : 

So romantic and fun. I love this.

 

Blogger Duchesse said ... (4:13 PM) : 

Zoom in on that necklace and you'll see it's as far from Etsy as Main street is from Rue St.-Honoré. And she's far more Rue than Faubourg.

 

Blogger Thais said ... (4:27 PM) : 

oh my this is wonderful! Im in love with her necklace! you always seem to catch the most interesting people.
xoxo
Ty Ty

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 PM) : 

This is really individually stylish!My favourite from this summer.

 

Blogger NaT said ... (4:33 PM) : 

She´s so cool! LOve the lipstick, the flowers, the black top and the boy jeans!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:34 PM) : 

I love the flower around her neck. I want it!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:55 PM) : 

wow. I'm actually wearing the exact same outfit today ...okay, minus the necklace and bracelets. but I'll DIY that necklace in no time! lol. Great shot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:59 PM) : 

I loved her red lisptick and how it looks with her hair. Lovely =D

 

Blogger Stephanie Clayton said ... (5:00 PM) : 

lovely summer photo. she's so striking with the red lipstick, pale skin and light hair.
very charming. i just love it!

 

Blogger ana said ... (5:04 PM) : 

Its amazing!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:05 PM) : 

wonderful how amazing jeans and a tee shirt can look with accessories.

 

Blogger just.a.train said ... (5:44 PM) : 

Plain navy tank with fashionably ripped jeans and a beige canvas bag accessorized with colorful chunky bracelets all on one wrist, and a BAM!silk rose necklace with vivid red lipstick. This picture proves that accessories are what MAKES an outfit!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 PM) : 

michelle jank

 

Anonymous twitch said ... (5:55 PM) : 

excellent use of flowers with out looking fey or kitschy, master of glam accessories with low key clothes

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (5:57 PM) : 

Oh my! Michelle looks absolutely amazing! Her necklace is just divine! Love it with the simple distressed tank & jeans...and that hat, just completes the outfit with the 'tough' bracelets :)
xx

 

Anonymous www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com said ... (5:57 PM) : 

that's one sick chick! love the red lips!!!

 

Anonymous Coy said ... (6:21 PM) : 

Breath of fresh air. I love this how this is put together...seems effortless.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 PM) : 

Makes me wanna bleach my hair...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:11 PM) : 

michelle!!such a lovely lady & always a picture....xxx

 

Anonymous Sara Lua said ... (7:12 PM) : 

I love that she brought her whimsy to life with this very French nod to the 1930s and to the millinery of her necklace.

 

Anonymous tomorrows inspiration said ... (7:25 PM) : 

Thats Aussie Michelle Jank. I love her jewellery.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:32 PM) : 

This Michelle Jank, an extraordinary Australian designer. I studied her at school, she does amazing jewelry and embellished clothing. Her eye for found pieces is incredible. Wow, she looks fabulous in this picture. This necklace is a great example of her new ranges.

 

Blogger Kristen said ... (7:47 PM) : 

Cute cute CUTE! And I love that I can look at it and think, "I could pull this off based on what I already have in my closet."
Superbly done.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 PM) : 

Whenever I see Michelle around in Sydney, she is always a vision. Stunning! She designs/makes jewellery and I am sure the necklace is hers. Her work is gorgeous. There is always a uniquely romantic touch to her looks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:07 PM) : 

I love her necklace and bracelets and navy top! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:21 PM) : 

michelle jank!! shes aussie lives in paris// shes amazzzinnngggggg//

 

Blogger kahartland said ... (8:26 PM) : 

wow this is pretty much....awesome! it is so inspiring
;) love it!!

www.getobsessed.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:28 PM) : 

Absolute perfection! She's chic, smart, pretty, WOW!

 

Blogger Isabelle Lafleche said ... (8:32 PM) : 

One word: wow! Will dress like this tomorrow!

 

Blogger Bayley. said ... (8:41 PM) : 

Love everything about this look!

www.notavailablesorry.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:21 PM) : 

It is Michelle Jank, wearing one of her own pieces. Go Aussie!

 

Blogger Dottie said ... (10:12 PM) : 

Gorgeous flowers! I may have to get crafty and make one of those for myself.

 

Anonymous Martin said ... (10:45 PM) : 

Why,yes! I love this hippy broad. Those child-bearing hips would do me well. And I love her bracelets, the flowers around her neck, and her puckish smile, slightly condescending (but I love that too).

 

Blogger .......... said ... (10:55 PM) : 

exquisite.

 

Blogger Alex said ... (11:01 PM) : 

Michelle Jank walks to the beat of her own drum without ever falling in the trap of looking like a crazy person. Amazing designer, genius stylist and gorgeous women. 10/10! xx

 

Blogger Charles said ... (11:01 PM) : 

Incredible lighting.

 

Anonymous Ash said ... (11:12 PM) : 

I can't describe how much I love this. Perfect combination of personaly, cool, comfortable, hip style....I want to dress like her!!!

 

Blogger thimbles and gingham said ... (11:13 PM) : 

she looks absolutely lovely.

 

Blogger J.R. said ... (12:58 AM) : 

This outfit is brilliant and by my favourite so far this month.

 

Anonymous Funtastic Links said ... (1:23 AM) : 

The hat is great and the bracelets give her a very cool look. The girl is also very beautiful, an excellent aid to the outfit.

 

Blogger kismet said ... (2:15 AM) : 

she reminds me of a young sharon stone

 

Anonymous Mariona said ... (2:21 AM) : 

Good attitude for a look extreme and simple, I like IT !!!!

 

Blogger Nadine said ... (2:33 AM) : 

Perfection!

 

Blogger José Cabral said ... (2:45 AM) : 

this photo makes me stutter..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:18 AM) : 

yay michelle!

 

Anonymous Julia said ... (3:24 AM) : 

damn, this is gorgeous

i'm going to step out tomorrow dressed like this

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:29 AM) : 

Michelle Jank, a great Aussie designer. Wearing what she does best, amazing neck pieces. Also, does great frocks. Love her, she looks great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:35 AM) : 

love love love her, and her outfit. very inspiring & summerish.
j

 

Blogger Shezshe said ... (3:47 AM) : 

the RRRRRRED LIPS! magnifique!

 

Blogger Nick Leonard said ... (4:40 AM) : 

Love her blonde hair.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 AM) : 

The divine posture makes the outfit. That necklace, on a hunched girl (there are many) would be horrid.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:03 AM) : 

amazing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:22 AM) : 

confidence.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:33 AM) : 

The combination of the lipstick and flower necklace is phenomenal.

 

Blogger Filipa Júlio said ... (5:35 AM) : 

it's difficult to have impecable red lipstick. she has it.

 

Blogger Francine said ... (5:38 AM) : 

I really loved al the red in this foto, her lips, the flowers, her bracelet..!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:48 AM) : 

Wow beautiful outfit! Love how the accessories have just made it POP. Flowers! How inspiring.
If you have the chance, please be sure and look at my blog and link back to it, www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

-Laila

 

Blogger Karina Graj said ... (5:59 AM) : 

Oh my! The jewellery is absolutely amazing! Without a doubt - for me it's one of the most inspiring outfits this summer.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:06 AM) : 

Beautiful necklace! the outfit isn't that big of a deal but the acessories and the red lipstick made it gorgeus!

 

Anonymous James Lewis said ... (6:22 AM) : 

Great scenario!

I love the blue, when call's the red colour to finished the silhouette!

 

Anonymous Kath said ... (6:26 AM) : 

Beautiful MJ!
I love her stunning neck piece - it reminds me of Autumn romance.
K xx

 

Blogger filoderba said ... (6:39 AM) : 

oh wow! that's wonderful, everything I love, feminine, fun, ironic and clever. blue and dark red (opaque and sparkling) shades.

 

Blogger Anon said ... (6:43 AM) : 

Love it! But she should lose the bracelets... They make me think that deep down inside she's really just another avril lavigne ...

 

Anonymous kathy said ... (7:19 AM) : 

she is an amazing designer.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (7:22 AM) : 

She's superlovely. I bet she was listening to that iPod when you approached her. :)

 

Blogger Dominica said ... (7:25 AM) : 

she looks like a younger version of Sharon Stone !!
Wow !
LOVE LOVE LOVE her necklace !!

 

Anonymous snoblak said ... (7:35 AM) : 

she reminds me a bit of Drew Barrymore.

http://snoblak.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Simo said ... (7:41 AM) : 

J'adooore son rouge a levres.......rrrrrouge

 

Blogger Odin's Maven said ... (7:58 AM) : 

Oh I love her! Her lipstick and accessories make me think of lush fruits but the hair and hat say sea and surf. Most of all, though, I love her attitude - she looks spirited and kind and funny.

 

Blogger Ruhvana and Flanelli said ... (8:05 AM) : 

I really like that flower neclace. It's so summery and beautiful.

Ruhvana

 

Blogger Feminine Touch said ... (8:26 AM) : 

Love the necklace!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:27 AM) : 

and sao paulos shots as you have promissed???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:07 AM) : 

sart- isn't this the lovely swedish gal you profiled not too long ago?

 

Blogger Roxanne said ... (9:37 AM) : 

I adore her necklace/piece

 

Anonymous Face Critic said ... (9:42 AM) : 

very nice girly ^^

 

Blogger Cammila said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Love the red lipstick! Makes me want to slick mine on. So bold and pretty!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:17 AM) : 

Love the entire outfit & especially those bracelets.. Any ideas where they are from? (Not that I'm off to Paris anytime soon ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 AM) : 

Thats Michelle Jank, an aussie expat living in Paris.
Adore the look!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:29 AM) : 

LOVE THE NECKLESS

 

Blogger Mandy Lane said ... (11:31 AM) : 

I want see more about this oufit... Its so cute, really cute... I want see the end from her Jeans and her shoes.. What for shoes looks good to this outfit?

 

Blogger eloise in berlin said ... (12:01 PM) : 

yes I recognise Aussie jewellery and fashion designer Michelle Jank - looking striking as usual! I went to fashion school with her... a talented lady!

 

Blogger T said ... (1:42 PM) : 

LOVE IT!

It could be me, in another hair colour!

 

Blogger T. said ... (2:10 PM) : 

The necklace is great; it really pulls the outfit together! Love the choice of jeans too; they're surprisingly great when paired with feminine pieces

http://musiktoyourears.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Julie Ann said ... (4:04 PM) : 

Adore the amazing necklace and the lipstick.

 

Blogger jessica said ... (5:14 PM) : 

I love that the blue of the singlet reminds me of the chesty bonds navy. Go Aussie, representing!

 

Anonymous ruby said ... (6:35 PM) : 

bringing australia to the north... so lovely michelle.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:09 PM) : 

Yes. This is a chic-recessionesque look. Well done!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:32 PM) : 

does anyone ever say anything negative here? to me this is over the top and crazy cheesy. Feel like I'd see her in Dumbo at RICE or something. Meh

 

Blogger L. said ... (9:29 PM) : 

i've looked at this picture a gajillion times now and i can't help but to be enthralled by her and that amazing necklace.

love the colours and how she subtly brings attention to her lips and neck.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:33 AM) : 

Beautiful Jank - she is so beautiful and I love that necklace, hat, lipstick!

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (2:46 AM) : 

an australian in Paris!! love it!

 

Blogger clareassiral said ... (3:00 AM) : 

love the necklace, perfect for spring

 

Anonymous msly said ... (4:23 AM) : 

Love how she topped of a single tee with an extravagant red accessory.

 

Blogger Gary K. said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Sart, where do you find all these model-perfect women? She is classic, beautiful, and confident. I love the ripped jeans look on her (though in general I hate it).

 

Blogger Donna said ... (11:06 AM) : 

love the whole hard and soft look to her outfit- ripped jeans with bedazzled jewerlry and the blooming flower necklace...love!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Can I be her? So feminine, macho, and androgynous wrapped in one.

I plan on making a homemade version ( :D ) of this Michelle Jank necklace after looking up the price ( :/ )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:06 PM) : 

loveit!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 PM) : 

Just got back from eastern Europe and saw these cute little hats on girls in Prague and Cracow. I thought they made the outfit and attitude. Didn't see them on women my age but I found one that suited me and bought it as my souvenir. I think it looks damned cute.

 

Blogger the sophisticat said ... (8:26 PM) : 

Simply stunning.
The lipstick accessorising is brill.

http://thesophisticat.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:17 PM) : 

You can get theses gorgeous Neck pieces by the Australian Michelle Jank at "Bulb Lifestyle"
In Double Bay Sydney Australia.

 

Blogger Jennifer Cowgill said ... (10:16 PM) : 

Just amazing...Perfect...she has a preppy, grunge, madonna, romantic thing going that obviously few could pull off. Gorgeous necklace and bracelets paired with the distressed jeans and worn nubby tank top.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:04 PM) : 

love her red lips! and i'm gonna "DIY" that necklace!

 

Blogger petra said ... (4:21 AM) : 

i'm loving the bracelets, although i maybe would had left the red one out. the neckpiece is wonderful as well.

 

Blogger Sérgius Taira said ... (11:30 AM) : 

Cute ;)

 

Blogger Laura said ... (12:49 PM) : 

Love that she creates that edgy look with the stacked bracelets, red lipstick and the hat. She could easily have put her hair in a neat bun and call it a day. Lovely!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:06 PM) : 

This Look is all about fantasy!love it!

 

Blogger Sidereal Day said ... (4:09 PM) : 

Love it, I like the contrast between the flowers, bracelets, and jeans. Lovely colors too.

 

Blogger Hayley said ... (7:35 PM) : 

adore the necklace!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:10 AM) : 

C'est Michelle Jank. Elle est conceptrice Australienne.

 

Anonymous Takema said ... (7:09 PM) : 

Funky Fresh Flowers...She makes me want boyfriend jeans and those lovely antique corsages J Crew released last winter.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:02 AM) : 

Awesome, awesome, awesome outfit and look. I love how unique that necklace is! There's so much attitude in her outfit, I love it! I'm dying for a hat like that. I've been hunting like crazy for one!

 

Anonymous lacemetalbows said ... (6:37 AM) : 

LOVE, could be roaming the streets of bondi

 

Anonymous Deign Cues said ... (11:39 AM) : 

Love the simple manly chapeau that balances the vibrant necklace and bracelets. One more colorful accessory -- hat or purse -- would have been too much, but she knew how to balance the look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:55 PM) : 

Liking her unique look alot

 

Blogger Saraid said ... (6:44 PM) : 

This photo is so sunny! I love that dark lipstick against her skin!

 

Blogger Erstwhile Style Vintage said ... (3:28 AM) : 

Oh, this is to DIE FOR! I must have that necklace! I live in the US, where can I find it? I know its Michelle Jank..

http://www.erstwhilestyle.etsy.com

 

Blogger hayleysherie said ... (3:51 AM) : 

I love how she paired the boyfriend jeans with feminine bangles and flowery necklace! Yummy!

 

Blogger R.B. said ... (6:43 AM) : 

Very unusual.
R.

 

Blogger Pernilla Algede said ... (11:01 AM) : 

So inspiring.... the bold flower neckless and red lips, blue top and yellow hat - such a brilliant match. Casual but still chic. Im gonna make an attempt to my own interpretation of this....

 

Blogger Dynamite socks said ... (1:18 PM) : 

SO basic yet gorgeous!. that neclace is amazing!!

DANIELLE.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 PM) : 

it's a very simple outfit...but the accesories make it pop. i think that it is very adorable and something i would definately wear.

 

Blogger veromar said ... (11:39 PM) : 

it's perfect.... nice look

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting