This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street......Lips, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, April 16, 2009

On the Street......Lips, Paris

Comments on "On the Street......Lips, Paris"

 

Anonymous Leia said ... (9:04 AM) : 

Love the pop of red in the otherwise neutral-colored outfit!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:06 AM) : 

oh,love this! It's all about unconventional!

 

Blogger Lucy said ... (9:11 AM) : 

wow, this is so... intense. and, style-wise, great

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (9:11 AM) : 

She's absolutely gorgeous! Love the tee, the gamine haircut, the pop of red (gorgeous clutch), and blazer!
xx

 

Blogger Angeles Almuna said ... (9:13 AM) : 

I love everything and the red detail is so divine!

 

Blogger Summer is a Verb said ... (9:13 AM) : 

Coveting those pants...

 

Anonymous Bec said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Gorgeous, chic...love it!

 

Blogger kmarie said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Red is the ideal color for any accent bag, and that bangle chain leaves me lustful.

 

Blogger Stephanie Clayton said ... (9:16 AM) : 

Pretty....and so unexpected.
Great outfit, lovely photo.

 

Blogger Zarna said ... (9:16 AM) : 

very chic and I really love the well fitted blazer and bold clutch!

-zarna
Http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:17 AM) : 

I love her! I love her lips! And I am a girl myself, and want to know what lipstick she is wearing..
I love her hair also, and her bag and her jacket.
So beautiful!

 

Blogger liana said ... (9:19 AM) : 

nice bracelet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:20 AM) : 

Cool, chunky bracelet. Love the combination of Khaki and red.

 

Blogger OnePerfectMorning said ... (9:23 AM) : 

those pants are amazing! the entire outfit is so well put together, subtly non matching but still expertly calculated.. love it!

http://one-perfect-morning.blogspot.com

 

Blogger M said ... (9:25 AM) : 

i like this look, its so simple but yet, nice.

 

Blogger Chris H said ... (9:26 AM) : 

ooolala, me gusta

 

Anonymous Gefundenes Fressen said ... (9:30 AM) : 

Très chique!

 

Blogger TEXTSTYLES said ... (9:32 AM) : 

wow.

 

Blogger miss sophie said ... (9:33 AM) : 

i love this combination! very playful in a grown-up way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Rolling stones logo silhouette tshirt is very cool. Coupled with the eel skin clutch and riding/cargo pants she is spot on original.

I wonder if these women feel as chic as they look....

 

Blogger JULES said ... (9:39 AM) : 

ohhh i love this great colors combo, she has on just enough; and i love how he parisians are always so fresh faced!

http://www.styleanthem.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous bella said ... (9:40 AM) : 

like the pic

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Yeah !!!
The Rolling Stones forever !
and...she rocks !
really cool look !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Such a cool unpretentious but edgy everydaywear.The kind of outfit I would pick out from my closet anytime.And the cut à la garçon makes it super sexy too.

 

Blogger The Concrete Commentator said ... (9:42 AM) : 

I really like the simplicity of this one. The pants look like an interesting cut, and I love the jacket with that T-shirt, the bag is great!!!

 

Anonymous Elaine said ... (9:43 AM) : 

She is adorable, has a wonderful smile, haircut and style. LOVE the white embellishment on her shirt, LOVE her bracelet, LOVE her purse. Cute pose with her hand in her pocket - but don't like the pants.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 AM) : 

Those trousers!

 

Anonymous Brie said ... (9:47 AM) : 

I just love that red clutch! Honestly, when I read the title I thought it's gonna be fancy stylish and elegant girl with a cherry-red lips. However, the shirt is very interesting, simple but also crazy :)

 

Blogger TracyChoi said ... (9:47 AM) : 

love to come here to touch the fashion.

 

Anonymous suzanne nelson said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Cool. love the lipstick red clutch!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Amazing--the bracelet is incredible. The bag as well; the size, color, shape, and that outsized ring--I love the giant hardware she's got going on.

Not to mention the pants; riding? jodhpurs? So much better than typical khakis! I bet they give her a nice silhouette that we can't see here.

And those classic Parisian color combos that American women long to try: navy + black + tan + red. LOVE.

But she had me at the bracelet...she could have been in a sack but that braceleted hand carrying that clutch would've sold me in a minute. The power of accessories!

 

Blogger NVA said ... (10:25 AM) : 

the pants looks interesting...

 

Anonymous Lisette said ... (10:34 AM) : 

Great look, fab style! I love everything about it!

 

Anonymous Kukësi Ri said ... (10:37 AM) : 

ah française!

 

Anonymous dinah said ... (10:51 AM) : 

She's Ms. Hot Pants.

 

Blogger kittenmasks said ... (10:58 AM) : 

I love the fit of her pants. They're so perfectly tailored.

 

Anonymous Grace said ... (10:59 AM) : 

Simple. Elegant. Balanced.

Perfection!

Love her hair too!

 

Blogger amalie said ... (11:11 AM) : 

so neat, simple but she still manages to look fantastic. the red clutch is lovely! really brightens up the outfit. love it :)

 

Blogger junglesiren said ... (11:37 AM) : 

She does it right. That's an extraordinary hair cut. It frames her lovely face perfectly.

Me thinks those cute jodhpurs are Balenciaga.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 AM) : 

Where the hell can I get those pants!!!!!

 

Blogger MELI. said ... (11:45 AM) : 

that is a gorgeous large clutch!! and I love her ahircut. been thinkikng about one like that in years <3

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:48 AM) : 

White lips with a red purse, now that is creative!

 

Blogger The Voguette said ... (12:02 PM) : 

love the clutch! it gives the outfit just the right amount of pop!

xox.
The Voguette

 

Blogger Amra said ... (12:08 PM) : 

Poklonite me taj crveni clutch, please. =)

 

Anonymous tj said ... (12:26 PM) : 

Anyone else see a resemblance to Lauren Hutton?

 

Anonymous monalisa said ... (12:43 PM) : 

The bag and the bracelet are fabulous!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (12:46 PM) : 

Love the hair! Also the minimal mix. All bold and big without taking away from one another.

 

Blogger LIGHTHEADED STREET SALON said ... (12:46 PM) : 

she is wonderful.

 

Blogger Christy said ... (12:55 PM) : 

I have a blazer very similar to this, and am now inspired to get more creative with my "work clothes"! I think I would hate those pants with another outfit, but they really work here -- the blazer and clutch give them structure.

 

Anonymous Fashion Speaks said ... (1:03 PM) : 

love the casual chic, especially the amazing clutch(style, details, and color); easy to see the quiet, yet perfect coordiation of silver metallic w/ the lips graphic on tee, the ultra-hot 80s influenced bangle...reminds of sculptural pieces seen at Lanvin's Fall 09 show...and the zipper hook on the clutch...truly inspired, yet unaffected...LOVING IT:)!

 

Anonymous Efwa said ... (1:32 PM) : 

I love everything except the trousers, the colour is fab, but I wld choose a pair that wld be really tight, and ankle lenght with really high heels, maybe in leather. Those trousers are too baggy for her i think.. the other option would be really loose in army green with flats, like flare trousers with ballerinas.
But I love her hair, her lips, her jacket, and that amazin red big purse/clotch and the braclet.
She is so adoreble. Reminds me of Jean Seberg.

 

Blogger ggshoe said ... (1:41 PM) : 

Impeccable!

 

Blogger RUinSTYLE said ... (1:43 PM) : 

I've always loved simple graphic line drawings on tops and this one really rocks. But for me, the real treat is the fabulous red clutch. Perfectly contrasting the subdued colors of the rest of her outfit. It's a beautiful seductive and killer red!

www.RUinSTYLE.com

 

Anonymous A chicette in Paris said ... (2:48 PM) : 

Her jodhpur looks so cool!!!

Kisses from Paris!

xoxo

www.chicsetera.com

 

Blogger KONSHONCHLOE said ... (2:55 PM) : 

this balenciaga vintage pants its greats!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:08 PM) : 

I love the color combination and her hair cut! Less is more!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:17 PM) : 

the shirt is by ayzit bostan, a very talented designer from munich!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 PM) : 

I love those pants. I want those pants (er, a pair just like them). I could not wait to read all the comments to where someone probably identified them. Those are the pants of my dreams, I mean not since the demise of Helmut Lang have I seen such divine pants…

 

Blogger Austin.Garnett said ... (3:35 PM) : 

THOSE PANTS ARE FANTASTIC!
I hope someone knows the label. I'm male, but I like to know whose clothing I like.

I also love her haircut, and really the whole outfit looks great.

Sart, is there a place to see more pictures of these subjects? I assume you aren't good enough to take just one photo all the time....

 

Blogger kei said ... (3:58 PM) : 

looooooovely

 

Blogger anonwomen said ... (4:03 PM) : 

I love this look - I am in love with navy, the blazer is great! I love the golden champagne colour of the pants, the pop of red and that fantastic cuff. What I love most is that in the end its not about the clothes just about her!

 

Blogger Rita said ... (4:14 PM) : 

She looks soo cool. I love the way the pants fit her, and that blazer... it's pure awesomeness.

 

Blogger Dawn said ... (4:45 PM) : 

I want her bag.

 

Blogger Chris Johnson said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Balenciaga jodhpurs?

 

Anonymous an said ... (5:28 PM) : 

balenciaga jodhpurs?
love the color palette.

 

Blogger FASHION CHALET said ... (5:33 PM) : 

I love a pop of red, always a hard hitter. Just perfect for that extra touch of luxe and color! :)

xo!

 

Anonymous princess glee said ... (5:45 PM) : 

Upon seeing a bag with a handcuff bracelet, I would ask myself how do you wear that and not invite S&M jokes? This incredibly stylish woman would have my answer. In reference to S&M, the lips on her shirt look like the color/lipstick was melted, removed and poured and then left to harden to make a purse.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 PM) : 

This woman looks like me. Or I look like her. It's wierd. I don't dress like her, though. I guess this is the closest I'll ever come to having my picture on your blog!

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (10:39 PM) : 

I she known from a television show? I recognise her some somewhere...or maybe it's just me being confused with another beautiful lady!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 PM) : 

what bag is that?
love it!

-junni

 

Blogger umama said ... (12:26 AM) : 

I love any and all accessories red.. especially when paired with neutrals!

Absolutely fabulous photography too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:28 AM) : 

j'adore the red touch in a neutral look and the hair dress!

 

Blogger D.K said ... (1:04 AM) : 

i just generally love this style.
love the simple t shirt inside love that logo btw. i like the bag except the huge ring attached to it, makes it look so much cheaper. maybe something else than a big hugeass ring. love the pants! OMG love it. how its so crippled so casual brown just the right color omg almos like a brown paper bag color but still lve it

btw she has a beautiful face love her in total

 

Blogger Connie said ... (4:21 AM) : 

The pop of red makes the outfit.

theheartbreakinc.blogspot.com

 

Blogger dani said ... (4:58 AM) : 

what is the brand of the pant???
amazing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:48 AM) : 

So fresh. I already have jodhpurs and gamine hair - now I know how to accessorise them! Would love to know what is on her feet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 AM) : 

Picture #1 reminds me of Umberto Boccioni's sculpture Unique Forms of Continuity in Space. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:%27Unique_Forms_of_Continuity_in_Space%27,_1913_bronze_by_Umberto_Boccioni.jpg

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:07 AM) : 

perfect

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:20 AM) : 

I love her khakis. And the blue blazer she has on.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:52 PM) : 

I love her whole outfit and her short hair. I want to know what she is wearing on her feet!

 

Blogger xoxo, alizée said ... (1:26 PM) : 

the fitted open blazer and khakis go so well together, and the red bag just adds the little bit of colour to make the outfit pop... great look!

xoxoalizee.blogspot.com

 

Blogger cindy said ... (1:30 PM) : 

I like the shirt logo outline. old image, fresh take. whole outfit is casually crisp. nice...

 

Blogger dani said ... (3:36 PM) : 

what is the brand of the pant???
help me :)

 

Anonymous Ayzit said ... (4:38 PM) : 

Who is this nice lady? Wearing my outline sweater? ayzitbostan.com

 

Blogger Gaia said ... (5:24 PM) : 

LOVE.
this.

 

Blogger Lulu said ... (5:49 PM) : 

Love the jacket.

 

Blogger Adam said ... (6:59 PM) : 

very modern look...i think she's hot and im gay....lol

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:46 PM) : 

Her hair and expression make the shot. She could pull off a burlap sack like its couture with a look above the neck like that. Screw with me, why don't cha?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:29 AM) : 

I agree about the hair and expression. Especially the different mood in her eyes.

 

Anonymous Dozzy said ... (8:36 AM) : 

Love the bag!!

 

Blogger Shoppers Extraordinaire’s said ... (3:26 PM) : 

love the hot red clutch

 

Blogger Love + Cake said ... (10:23 PM) : 

This tee is fabulous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 PM) : 

i thought those were my helmut lang trousers but then i noticed the black line that seems to be running down the length towards the bottum.
but if anyone is interested, helmut lang did a very similar style and the pants are gorgeous with that same pocket and amazing stitching.

 

Blogger Ruhvana and Flanelli said ... (3:21 AM) : 

I love this outfit. The red bag pops up nicely.

Flanelli

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 AM) : 

perfect. bracelet, red, love the bag, lips, hair. wow.

 

Blogger JURIS..!!! said ... (1:02 AM) : 

the red clutch
so bold
its awesome
with bracelet handle

 

Anonymous ansa said ... (1:28 PM) : 

so beautiful!

 

Blogger Metro Profile said ... (2:30 AM) : 

I really really like this. It's accessible yet different - and I love the bracelet.

 

Blogger Le Raconteur said ... (4:01 PM) : 

I want to marry her. She is simply breathtaking.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:13 AM) : 

Where can I buy the T-shirt in the UK. I need it I want it I love it

 

Blogger Ana Maria. said ... (1:17 PM) : 

Wow, I love everything about this outfit.
And the red detail.. perfect.

I wanna have my hair like hers.

 

Blogger C said ... (10:37 PM) : 

All the accessories and the jodhpur pocket are very interesting ...makes me wonder what was on her feet...boots? heels? It is a very thoughtful look, so I imagine that she chose some unexpected but harmonious footwear.

 

Anonymous Steven Cvitko said ... (11:48 PM) : 

I have those pants! She wears them much better than I do. They go so well with her sassy grin and beautiful eyes. Rude of her to work my wardrobe so well.

 

Blogger Isquisofrenia said ... (11:05 PM) : 

oh, those pants are just amazing wow she looks awesome!

 

Anonymous Brazilian Bikini said ... (4:59 PM) : 

There are so many things to like! Contrast on the shirt is perfect.

-Omar

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 PM) : 

it's me wearing balenciaga jodphura and my favorite sweatwer by ayzit bostan in paris for the showslll

 

Blogger Donata said ... (8:14 AM) : 

That's Natalie from German Madame!

 

Blogger Marty McFly said ... (3:12 PM) : 

the outline of lips offset by that red clutch...very smart, i love it.

...

why is it every parisian makes looking so good look so effortless?

its just not fair

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 AM) : 

...simple,elegant........i love her hair ,her eyes,her look.
impeccable!!!

 

Anonymous Hamish said ... (10:29 PM) : 

LOVE THE BALENCIAGA PANTS!!!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting