This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.... Raspberry Beret, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, December 11, 2008

On the Street.... Raspberry Beret, Paris

Comments on "On the Street.... Raspberry Beret, Paris"

 

Blogger ryder said ... (11:34 AM) : 

absolutely loving this!

 

Blogger The Concrete Commentator said ... (11:36 AM) : 

Good F'n job on this. She is fabulous. I love everything about her look.. Her hair, hat, jacket, scarf, bag...those shoes! And her necklaces. I think I'll have to try and pull off a mens version of her look. I love this soooo much!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:38 AM) : 

Amazing, everything works here, great bag and jewellery.

 

Blogger Fashion Tidbits said ... (11:38 AM) : 

she REALLY knows how to accessorize well! i'd die for that clutch!

 

Blogger cami falcão said ... (11:44 AM) : 

even though there's a lot going on here....i like her style. she's cute.

 

Blogger Charlotte said ... (11:46 AM) : 

This, to me, captures everything that makes French 'personal' style so great. Head to toe...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

Regardless of the many details that can be analyzed and admired, this seems to be a brilliant example of an ensemble fusing with her character, rather than just a set of clothes and accessories that she is wearing. Very well done.

 

Blogger Susan B said ... (11:51 AM) : 

Head to toe...absolute perfection! Très charmante!!

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (12:16 PM) : 

Wow, wow, wow!!

 

Blogger ediot said ... (12:22 PM) : 

Her shoes- and hat .lovelY. and her bag. yummie

 

Blogger lambchop said ... (12:23 PM) : 

I love how everything isn't so matchy matchy, but when put together like this, it just works.

Layering of necklaces gives it such depth.

HEARTTTT it!!

 

Blogger Rika said ... (12:23 PM) : 

If anyone owns boots like that, do not leave them unsupervised in my presence! I will totally snatch them.

 

Blogger Maggie said ... (12:25 PM) : 

i am having trouble navigating the waters between bohemian and classic, and she absolutely nails it. fantastic, tailored shapes mixed with flowy bohemian details--problem solved! =)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:25 PM) : 

well more plum than raspberry no? Anyhoo great outfit - I do like those little boots, and the grey on grey with navy. Girl should stand up though, no?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:26 PM) : 

Love the look..painting the bag raspberry to match the hat...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:28 PM) : 

THAT JACKET! Double breasted and a perfect 3/4 or 2/3 sleeve. Styled with the gloves is perfect. She also took a perfect minimalistic though classy dress.

 

Blogger JouJou Loves You said ... (12:37 PM) : 

AH! Perfection. I can't wait to move to Paris (1.5 years left to go!)

SOOO much style in that city.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Everything looks great (especially those boots) except the scarf... There has to be a bohemian style scarf beyond the damned kaffiyeh. I'm tired of seeing them.

 

Blogger May Kasahara said ... (12:45 PM) : 

oh she's EXCELLENT ♥ x 1000

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:50 PM) : 

Long gloves extend the season on 3/4 length sleeves beautifully!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:57 PM) : 

adore it

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:11 PM) : 

except i dont think it's a keffiyeh.

 

Blogger padraic timothy sullivan said ... (1:33 PM) : 

i swoon. i've fallen. oh my!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 PM) : 

Great style. Amazingly beautiful face. I just fell in love with her.

Pedro - São Paulo - SP - Brazil

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:43 PM) : 

Kelly you are so freaking cute. talk about perfect style. I knew it was you right when I saw the picture and messaged erin!

yall both know how to accessorize. fabulous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:46 PM) : 

who makes those boots?

 

Blogger Dominica said ... (1:59 PM) : 

Great look - Sophie Dahl kinda-looking...love the chocolat-brown tights combination with the grey & darkblue...
The waterfall of golden chains is the 'it' thing at the moment...
Just perfect !!

 

Blogger MeganRose said ... (2:27 PM) : 

I am in love. The boots are great, but mostly I adore the long leather gloves! (Current Christmas wishlist!)

 

Blogger lisa @ luxe said ... (2:32 PM) : 

this could be too much on some...but her style makes it fabulous! kisses from las vegas

 

Blogger Stephanie Clayton said ... (2:45 PM) : 

so french. so cute. so unexpected. i am inspired.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:01 PM) : 

would have been perfect without that scarf, it looks like a mix between a keffiyeh and a dish cloth

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:05 PM) : 

I want to be her.

 

Blogger Allison said ... (3:10 PM) : 

...like the kind you find in a second hand store.

I love those boots!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:28 PM) : 

I really do love how everything works together although it seems too much. I do love her boots, it looks a lot like a pair I saw from the Alice+Olivia collection for payless. It might not be what she's wearing, but it is VERY close.

 

Blogger Federica - Bullets and butterflies said ... (3:50 PM) : 

the perfect grey!

 

Blogger Alida said ... (4:22 PM) : 

I love it. Where I live the cold weather fashion is jeans (mommy jeans...ugh!) running shoes and a sweat shirt...GAG ME! I don't want to go out just so I don't have to look at it.

This is perfect. Cold weather can be so elegant, with just a tad of an imagination.

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Ah, the purple beret!!! My older sister made one, and wore it often. Her very rich classmates often asked to borrow it for their social get-togethers, and so it was a very successful accessory for more than one lovely girl. It is timeless if you can pull it off. Jorge from W Palm Beach

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:36 PM) : 

Wow, what a stunning picture!
I have been following your blog for a very long time now...and every picture is interesting, but sometimes there is just a picture which make you feel good for some reason. A picture like this for example!
She actually reminds me of Keira Knightly.
I love the gloves, the necklaces, the clutch, the length of her dress, the color combination, the 'I have not thought about it (but I actually did)-look'...simply everything.


Thank you Sart.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:44 PM) : 

love the shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:00 PM) : 

I could totally wear that outfit, love it, love it, love it! Could kill ti get it in my wardrobe^^

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 PM) : 

That girl is what dreams are made of.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:01 PM) : 

She's got the look: the kind of style and charm that can take the best designer piece, or the most unusual thrift-store find and completely make it her own. And she reminds me of the ethereal Michelle Pfeiffer-- how perfect is that?!?!

PLO

 

Blogger sam said ... (6:02 PM) : 

i love everything about this picture.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:54 PM) : 

Stylish and trendy. She is completely adorable, but I feel like I have seen this picture before.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:02 PM) : 

*dreamy sigh*... does anyone know where to get those boots and who makes them...?

 

Blogger nagnatron said ... (7:22 PM) : 

Where can I find a beret like or similar to that one?

Thanks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Showing why Parisian women are world-renowned for their style. The composition is also great -- she's literally standing out from the crowd.

I'd jump to lend her my coat because she looks like she's shivering.

 

Blogger Tassia said ... (7:42 PM) : 

I love how thin girls look so good with ankle boots!

 

Blogger No said ... (8:12 PM) : 

She looks so cute! those shoes are luscious.

 

Blogger alissa said ... (8:25 PM) : 

the boots & tights are wonderful wonderful wonderful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 PM) : 

I am getting serious deja-vu from this picture, especially the boots... I know I've seen her or a similar outfit before! Great shot regardless.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:50 PM) : 

fabulous.. i'll be copying her look for sure!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 PM) : 

I absolutely adore this outfit and wish I'd thought it up myself. Regardless, I am saving this picture for fashion inspiration. Thanks!

 

Blogger Pam said ... (9:41 PM) : 

This is one of my all time favorites! Thanks Sart!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 PM) : 

so cute love the beret- just charming

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 PM) : 

Am I the only one who sees 55 trends on this young lady? Beret, vaguely ethnic scarf, long gloves, booties, clutch...I could go on. Yet, she does indeed look great, maybe even archetypal of the times.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 PM) : 

this lady is amazing - she is able to wear so many of the great trends of the season - oversize clutch, layered necklace, scarf, booties - and look great. some people overdo the trends and it looks ridiculous, but she's totally pulling it off.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:04 PM) : 

I love how everything just goes together on her, wonderful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08 PM) : 

Swap out the dress for skinnies and she's wearing the exact same thing as every hipster kid on the West Coast...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 PM) : 

rasberet!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:59 PM) : 

I'm SO sick of those scarves, they're everywhere and I would've liked the outfit so much better without it. But I loveee the shoes.

 

Blogger Remah said ... (12:00 AM) : 

Wow! I just love this whole outfit, her accessories, hat, bag, scarf, and boots make the outfit so chic and unique. Also, I love that haircut. Touche.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:26 AM) : 

those are definitely the alice and olivia booties for payless! why didn't i get them when i saw them, she has styled them amazingly!

 

Blogger mayim said ... (12:41 AM) : 

that's fantastic. real personal style and just super well composed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 AM) : 

Not a fan, sorry. She doesn't look French to me. Her style is too calculated.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 AM) : 

"The kind you find in a second hand store..."

I hope someone didn't already say that.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:37 AM) : 

She looks stunning! Lovely shoes, beret, the bag, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IS AMAZING!
Scott, that's such a great choice!
x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:17 AM) : 

just great styling and i like the hair

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 AM) : 

they look almost identical to alice + olivia boots made for payless... i swear, so bizarre.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 AM) : 

Great song!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 AM) : 

Met a girl one time in the same vein, her style was unique and she had the tendency to do things when you didn't think she did. She had this infectious spontaneity one gets with a hat like that This photo brings back memories of fun days gone by with that one. Ah, memories...

Is it the kind u find in a second hand store?

Do you think if it was warm that she would wear much more?

Hmmm...that Raspberry Beret...I think I love...her.

 

Blogger Dan in Richmond said ... (9:11 AM) : 

I can only agree with most of the comments above. This looks like a very personally derived style. Her hair and earrings look great with her face. Proportionally I think the clutch looks a little too large (and hard to carry) but it's a great color and texture. The scarf works here as a nice contrast to the smoother, simpler lines and textures of the dress, jacket and boots. Nice.

 

Blogger Pavi J said ... (9:44 AM) : 

the kind you find in a second hand store!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Everyone is oohing and ahhing over what is essentially a very basic outfit. I admit she does look good, but for those that are green-eyed, go look in your closet, you could probably pull off the same look without having to buy anything new.
A basic dress (even a pencil skirt would work.
All of the chain necklaces that you own, scarf, bag boots and beret...et voila!
Your colour combos might even end up being more inspiring. I'm not a huge fan of navy, but love the plum and grey.

 

Blogger Shaynuh said ... (10:15 AM) : 

ECLECTIC!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 AM) : 

Love this! She's got a great blog, but the way, and she mentions that they are the Alice & Olivia booties. Probably one of my fave looks from her!

 

Blogger Lindley said ... (11:07 AM) : 

love love love the shorter sleeves with the long leather gloves..the beret pushed towards the back of her head...and those booties!!!

 

Blogger Vanna said ... (11:30 AM) : 

One of my favorite Prince songs, like, ever.

She does look like she walked in through out door.

 

Blogger Rachel said ... (12:37 PM) : 

I love the outfit but I am not digging the accessories. I think the hat + the scarf (not the hat alone) + the amount of necklaces adds up to a kind of Urban Outfitters art school student look to me.

 

Blogger Aline Dahl said ... (12:58 PM) : 

love her style!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:06 PM) : 

I do like this outfit, but I can't say I think this girl has a ton of "style." For me, this is a very "dress-by-numbers" type of outfit. Hat. Check. Some sort of scarf piece. Check. Dress. Check. Blazer. Check. Gloves. Check. Bag. Check. Tights. Check. Shoes. Check. Necklaces and earrings. Check. Muted but sophisticated color pallet. Check. It's essentially an outfit that anyone--given they have the money to buy all these pieces--could put together and look good in. Which is good in some ways; there's also those outfits that only someone 6'5" and 100 lb. could look good in. But for me, there's really no personality or innovation needed to pull off this outfit. Yes, it looks nice. Yes, it follows all the current conventions of fashion. But I think that we were all capable of putting together an outfit exactly like this even before we saw this picture.

 

Blogger Olviya said ... (3:07 PM) : 

ohh, lovely look!
clutch, shoes and beret are sooo incredible. very french)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:37 PM) : 

Gorgeous! (Though I also wish she wasn't wearing a keffiyeh...or a rosary!)

 

Blogger SocialKeys said ... (3:43 PM) : 

Gorgeous! Can anyone tag the clutch? Is it vintage?

 

Blogger susand said ... (3:43 PM) : 

tres tres chic!
she is perfect!!!
She looks like a little Parisian doll....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:40 PM) : 

Loving people's comments on this. I agree with sparrow that it's really trendy, esp. the cotton scarf. With this scarf and the earrings, the look becomes so reminiscent of Desperately Seeking Susan, which has its own Arquette-ish kind of 80's charm.. Now, overcast days never turned me on, but somethin' 'bout the clouds and her mixed...

 

Blogger Platformmanboots said ... (7:56 PM) : 

I'm in love!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:25 PM) : 

But she's not French, is she? Hasn't she been featured here before on the streets of NYC? I'd love the link to her blog!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:34 PM) : 

she's American you know!

Gorgeous.

 

Blogger purple-print said ... (11:09 PM) : 

lovely style !!!!
xoxo

 

Blogger J. M. said ... (12:34 AM) : 

She looks so lovely.

 

Blogger Angie said ... (1:34 AM) : 

I have loved ankle boots more and more this season. I don't care if they cut off the leg a bit- I love the way they can create balance. She looks amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:23 AM) : 

I have seen my wife and she wears a Raspberry Beret.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:52 AM) : 

.... and if it was warm she wouldn't wear much more

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 AM) : 

nice heels

xx
fashionpics

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:29 AM) : 

what i love about the outfit is that u can see the personality in it. she really uses fashion as a way of expression, form the inside to the outside and not the other way round. i love the gloves and the earings with that hair and hat. the clutch gives it that touch also... BUT, i have to say the scarf is not working for me. im tired of that palestinian scarf already.... the givenchynian necklaces look great though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 AM) : 

I seriously love the shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 AM) : 

The clutch is from Club Monaco

 

Blogger Hek said ... (2:02 PM) : 

I like how she makes it look effortless, just easy... But you know there's a lot of thought behind it;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:41 PM) : 

Everything is wonderful, until you get a hold of that horrible keffiyeh scarf. It's played out, and a different scarf, even in the same colors, would perfect the amazing outfit. She has a knack for mixing bohemian and classic. Love the clutch and shoes!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:49 PM) : 

I feel like a lot of people could agree with me when i say that she could swap that scarf for something different. (Possibly a chunky knit in a great color?) Oddly enough, the beret makes her look like the hipster kids on the west and east coast here- maybe it's time to wear a different hat or play around with longer type berets, something. A different hat and scarf and it could be so much better. Maybe its time we put down the sweater-knit berets? Just a thought.

Thanks Sart!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:00 PM) : 

Not sure I like the scarf. Other than that, she looks very stylish.

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (4:12 PM) : 

She's so lovely! Keira Knightley's daughter!

 

Blogger Josephine Tournier Ingram said ... (4:36 PM) : 

j'adore ca! merci!

 

Blogger miwa said ... (5:39 PM) : 

noce!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:52 PM) : 

She's adorable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 AM) : 

the beret and boots are so so cute!!

 

Blogger 0lga D said ... (9:53 AM) : 

I think its the one of the best photos here, wonderful look, wanna have all this on me, especially boots! )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 PM) : 

This look is so chic and elegant. I love the beautiful ankle boots and the oversized clutch really gives the whole look an edge.

Great spot!

Nicky X

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 PM) : 

she looks like edie sedgwick.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:29 AM) : 

I wish Keira Knightly were as fashionable as this girl!

VD

 

Blogger alissa said ... (3:21 PM) : 

She's cute, but this outfit just seems trendy to me. It's not at all special or particularly flattering on her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 PM) : 

Wished the girls here in Berlin had so much style...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 PM) : 

If only I could pull of this look. I feel like that's what I say every time, but she is fierce! Honestly!

 

Blogger TheShoeGirl said ... (12:38 AM) : 

There is not ONE thing about this girl that I do not like. I can't even hate her cause I'm totally jealous!!

Nice.

 

Blogger D. said ... (3:25 AM) : 

Aw man. Sleeve layering is so great.

I love the color her legs ended up through the tights--on my monitor, a warm reddish brown. I have just started to get into tights (at just over 5', I've felt like there's barely any leg to work with, but I'm getting over that because tights are so adorable!). Is that just plain sheer black nylon over white skin that does that, or is it dark brown, or...?

I can't even look at a clutch purse without thinking, "goshhhh what a pain to carry around." I do not understand the appeal. Is it for the looks or is there some benefit that I don't see?

IMHO those chunky knit berets look overly trendy and silly on straight, thin hair, but totally awesome on thick or curly or voluminous hair.

I used to be into the boho jewellery style that is layering tons and tons of stuff on for the sake of having layers, but lately I have felt that it is unappealing excess, and prefer to go with a singular unusual item that I really really enjoy instead (a single pair of amber heart-shaped earrings instead of dangly hoops, every necklace I own, several bracelets, etc...).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 AM) : 

I just love this! It's complex and deliberate and yet manages to look effortless. Love the sweeping bangs too.

 

Blogger RobynJ said ... (2:01 PM) : 

I love everything about this outfit. Its smart yet fun. I love the boots, brown tights and especially the oversized clutch. Great shot!

 

Blogger Meg said ... (12:11 AM) : 

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaasspberry beret
hahah good song.

i love her outfit

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 AM) : 

grey suede booties are flawless...

 

Blogger Super Milk-Chan said ... (4:06 PM) : 

Most of all, I love those boots. They're adorable...like mittens for your feet.

 

Blogger mabel jean said ... (10:05 PM) : 

i'm pretty sure the boots are alice + olivia for payless...if not then they are VERY similar and you roll the knitted part up or down

 

Blogger LINDSAY said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Love the layers and pattered scarf. It all works so well together.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:41 PM) : 

WOW I just mentioned Raspberry Beret on a later post because those guys reminded me of Prince who I adore
I get a sense of asymmetrical balance in the way her bangs and scarf are styled to the side and the bag kind of brings her look to level

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:06 AM) : 

This is a perfect example of how a good total look can make reconsider the return of certain clothes as "palestinas".

La Abuela

 

Blogger Lucile Meyer said ... (5:42 PM) : 

Where the F do those boots come from ? THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND I WOULD KILL FOR THEM ! i'm not saying die because otherwise I wouldn't be able to wear them ! Stupid expression btw !

HEART HEART HEART it !!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 PM) : 

"She wore a raspberry beret. If it was warm, she wouldn't wear much more." Prince

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:43 AM) : 

she's beautiful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:35 AM) : 

what a taste...! i like it a lot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:55 PM) : 

Reminds me of a young keira knightley? just in the face. J'adore the beret and blazer! Looking for one just like it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:15 PM) : 

wooow there's too many trends going on at one time for me
i mean she's got the slouchy beanie, the scarf, the over layering chains, the blazer, the oversized clutch AND the ankle booties?
it's just sooo much

ahhhh but i do luv her shoes...they are soo cute!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:35 AM) : 

I like her clutch very much!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

She is an example of how a lot can be charming if it is well matched!
I simply loved the chains under the scarf!
The bag and the shoes are amazingly daring!

 

Blogger lefthand gilliam henderson said ... (9:40 PM) : 

they play that song from prince at my job(banana republic) quite often.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:33 AM) : 

beautiful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

it's perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:27 PM) : 

Everything is working on her except for that scarf and those boots.

 

Blogger Hi. I'm Allie. said ... (1:24 AM) : 

Wow now that is a perfectly put together outfit- obvious that she put a lot of thought into it. love the booties, love her small stomach sticking out- offers authenticity to the outfit.

she almost looks like keira knightley in a way. it must be annoying to hold that clutch all the time though.

 

Blogger Grace Yim said ... (7:25 PM) : 

Ah! What a shot! The styling in this outfit is near perfect. I'm absolutely giddy on the inside. I love the subtle touch the sheer tights add to this.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:06 PM) : 

I think the boots are vanessa bruno

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:13 PM) : 

She IS adoreable...but unfortunately, not french. She's a New Yorker, a stylist, and her blog (the glamourai) is fantastic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:55 PM) : 

the boots are fantastic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:42 PM) : 

She has an amazingly fabulous look!! I love everything about this outfit...color, texture, composition!! Just wonderful!!

 

Blogger miss K said ... (12:00 PM) : 

i love it
tres chic

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:06 AM) : 

Does anyone know where i can find a navy jacket like that?

 

Blogger Gokhan GUNERI / GG3000 said ... (3:01 AM) : 

Great colors..great style..

 

Blogger grace e. said ... (6:56 PM) : 

perfect pose, perfect outfit, perfect setting :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:05 AM) : 

I fall in love...
This Style... These eyes... She's amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:39 PM) : 

I have those boots! I got them at Payless! And yes, they ARE adorable - and comfortable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 PM) : 

I went speachlees on this look. this is flawless...not much colour,but still enough,and so youthful! ohh, love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:23 AM) : 

AMAZING! I just love this look, I'm gonna hang this pic up in my room for inspiration .

 

Anonymous Miranda said ... (7:10 PM) : 

this is amazing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 PM) : 

I'm a straight man and I'm loving those shoes!

 

Anonymous Ashleigh said ... (11:38 AM) : 

shoes can really make an outfit

 

Blogger Jules, London said ... (4:50 PM) : 

I love browsing the archive for good looks. What stands out here is the battered and well-used oversized raspberry clutch. It looks to have had a life behind it and be on its last legs with a story to tell. I also like her mix of vintage with continually clashing colours, blue and black and the like. She totally reminds me of my friend Naomi who is effortlessly stylish.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:36 PM) : 

This might be my favorite picture yet- this is exactly the style I try for.

 

Blogger Der Flake said ... (7:38 AM) : 

Love your blog. I am now following, see you on my))

http://shock.md
http://yardsale.md

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting