This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Happy Holidays!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone!

I have been reviewing your emails about the new format.

Thanks for the input, we are looking into the different browser issues now.

Comments on "Happy Holidays!"

 

Blogger Noura said ... (1:09 PM) : 

Happy holiday <3

 

Blogger Demi said ... (1:12 PM) : 

happy holidays to you too!
hope you have a fantastic one :)
xx

 

Blogger Sartorial Vancouver said ... (1:16 PM) : 

Happy Holidays Scott - Charles

 

Blogger VanessasRunway said ... (1:26 PM) : 

Happy Holidays! Thank you for keeping your blog so fabulous! ;)

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (1:39 PM) : 

I hope all is going to be well for you in the new year.

Happy holidays!

 

Blogger margault said ... (1:50 PM) : 

merry christmas ! the new format is amazing !
love!

 

Blogger kiss me said ... (1:57 PM) : 

Hi! I'm from Portugal and I'm leaving for NY on Friday, where I'll be staying for 10 days. I hope I'll see you around, taking your fantastic photos in the streets of New York.

Happy Holidays!

 

Blogger Zander said ... (2:00 PM) : 

I think it looks wonderful.
Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukka!

 

Blogger MISS GLITZY said ... (2:24 PM) : 

And Happy Holidays to you!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:40 PM) : 

Merry Xmas Scott! I cant believe I'll be in your city next week...so excited!!!
Happy holidays to everyone!
X

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:44 PM) : 

merry Christmas! I hope your holidays are happy and bright.

 

Blogger Carlos Loaiza said ... (3:40 PM) : 

happy holidays! wish you the best from Mexico

 

Blogger SparkleQueen said ... (3:44 PM) : 

Happy Holidays to you too!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:48 PM) : 

Merry Christmas!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:46 PM) : 

Verry Merry Everything!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 PM) : 

merry christmas!!
love the blog

 

Blogger LRB said ... (6:23 PM) : 

I am loving the enlarged images by the way! Happy holidays to you and the family! xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:12 PM) : 

merry Christmas and keep up the good work

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:22 PM) : 

Merry Christmas and a Happy Boxing Day!

Thank you for your inspiring site - a must read every day.

 

Blogger Jackie said ... (7:41 PM) : 

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! Im looking forward to seeing how people re-style themselves for 2009!
//J from Sweden

 

Blogger ally fabulous said ... (7:51 PM) : 

Merry Christmas to you!

XOXO

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:16 PM) : 

Happy Holidays to you! I rather like this minimalist layout :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:55 PM) : 

U2 MATE

 

Blogger jL said ... (9:53 PM) : 

happy holidays!

 

Blogger kokyat said ... (10:25 PM) : 

same to you, thank you for sharing

 

Blogger ELVIA said ... (11:08 PM) : 

Merry Christmas! ;)

 

Blogger Simon Malvaez said ... (11:54 PM) : 

Happy Holiday!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:14 AM) : 

Happy holidays to you too!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:27 AM) : 

Merry Christmas from France.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:08 AM) : 

Merry Christmas and hope you have a great holiday season!

 

Blogger J.A.F. said ... (8:09 AM) : 

Happy Holidays Scott! Thanks for a great experience on the web!

Cheers,
J.

 

Blogger Marquis de Lannes said ... (10:46 AM) : 

Feliz Navidad Scott!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 AM) : 

Dear Sartorialist,

in the year of 2008 you have been a great source of inspiration for me.
Because of your work I feel more comfortable wearing the clothes I would like to.
A lot of people do not appreciate someone elses style. But because I always read the comments and I can tell my point of view it made me realize that a other persons opinion does not matter.
The only thing that matters is that you feel comfortable and if you do it does not matter what you wear, you will look absolutely stunning.

I wish you and your lovely family the best in 2009.

And I hope I can enjoy your work every day in the year of 2009. I am already looking forward to it...

Thank you Sart!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:20 AM) : 

Merry Christmas! Hope you got a bunch of cool clothes today :p

 

Blogger Scot Meacham Wood said ... (1:40 PM) : 

Happy Christmas to you as well. and my very best wishes for the new year.

tartanscot

 

Blogger Esther Zamorano said ... (2:25 PM) : 

FELIZ NAVIDAD Y BUEN AÑO 2009!!!!! DESDE MADRID

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:29 PM) : 

thank you for your dedication towards the discovery of everyday inspiration ♪♥☼

salam kasih! from indonesia

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:27 PM) : 

I really like the new format. Keep up the good work. Don't forget about us suit wearing males as you look at style and fashion.

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (3:40 PM) : 

I read your blog in South Africa. Can't say I've noticed a new format - am I missing something? Love your blog and find it inspiring. Keep up the fabulousness. Enjoy your holidays..........

 

Blogger Esther Zamorano said ... (4:31 PM) : 

FELIZ NAVIDAD! DESDE MADRID

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:23 PM) : 

I will have a very happy holiday now that I have found this incredable website.....Richard

 

Blogger Ben Newell said ... (8:37 PM) : 

Happy Holidays Sart!

I love the new larger pictures on my Mac w/ Safari!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:06 PM) : 

Happy Holidays!!!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:11 PM) : 

Feliz Natal, Scott, from Portugal.

Love

 

Blogger Bedlam said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Merry Christmas!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:53 AM) : 

Happy Holidays. This is when you take a well deserved haitus. All the best next year. Looking forward to what you have in store for us in 2009!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:54 AM) : 

Happy Holidays.
Merry Christmas.
Feliz Navidad.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:49 AM) : 

ハッピーホリデー★

(Happy Holidays)

xoxo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 AM) : 

Happy Holidays Sart! to you and your family and your beautiful little girls. I'm sure 2009 will be full of even more great accomplishments and successes. Thank you so much for all the pleasure , inspiration, fun, discussion, images of delight and intrigue that your blog brings into my life every day - you're the best and most stylish blogger there is!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:12 AM) : 

happy holidays =)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 AM) : 

happy holidays

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:07 PM) : 

happy holidays....Richard

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:40 PM) : 

Happy holidays from sunny San Francisco. No browser problems with Firefox and/or Safari on my trusty iMac. Fashionable types with PC's?
Oh, my.

 

Blogger Starck Mad said ... (10:26 PM) : 

LOVE everything you do. I must say, I check this site daily, more so than the rather dubious and addictive gossip blogs.

There are no other 'fashion blogs' that are so 'on the beam' as yours.

Aside from the fact that the photos are usually gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 PM) : 

Even though I'm a bit late, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Cheers everyone!
And yeah, the layout is fantastic but the pictures look pixelled (does such word exist?) a bit.

Hugs,
Aiena from Malaysia

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:05 AM) : 

Happy Holidays, great site, dario.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 AM) : 

I've just known your blog from news on TV, and I must say that is very fun and interesting. I think I will be joining your fans!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Happy Holidays, Sart.,

You are doing a truly terrific job.

Keep it up!

A.ny

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Happy New Year!

 

Blogger Audrey said ... (11:54 PM) : 

seasons greetings!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 AM) : 

looking at other "fashion blogs"....YOURS RULES.....RICHARD

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Happy Holidays, Scott. Thanks a million for this blog -- we all count on you to find the beauty in people just going about their days! love that you photograph people of all ages and looks. and of course your photos themselves are just gorgeous. what a bright spot in so many of our days -- thanks for making us smile and have a bit more courage to wear what we want!

 

Blogger ... said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Hi from Paris !
Happy new year to you and your visitors !
Keep on the good work in 2009
because you are good

Fred the Mole

http://easyfashion.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Sasha said ... (1:13 PM) : 

I have just come across this blog and I think it's GENIUS! Keep up the amazing work!

www.runway-tomorrow.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Rico said ... (2:34 PM) : 

Love the new image size! No issues with my firefox browser. Keep it up.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:34 PM) : 

I also have firefox and it looks great. Also looks great from Safari. Thanks for increasing the picture size do I don't have to click on every pic to see the details.

LC

 

Blogger pearlaceous said ... (9:54 PM) : 

Happy New Year Sartorialist! Hope you had a great Christmas :) Thank you for the bigger pics!! They're perfect!! (using Safari) Wish 2009 is a year filled with many more successes :)

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting