This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Out of the Storm, Milan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, August 04, 2008

Out of the Storm, Milan

Comments on "Out of the Storm, Milan"

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (7:52 AM) : 

I like the combination of two different khaki tones on him. I also like the fit of the jacket: the shoulders fit him well, and it seems like it is a cropped length. For a sport jacket such as this one, I like the fit around his torso where it is lightly strained. It looks like he is carrying a nice leather tote. I wonder if anyone is going to comment on the pants' waist so I dont have to. Jorge from W Palm Beach

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:08 AM) : 

Cool! He looks so good with those pants and the wrinkly-jacket. Shame that we can't see the bag properly...cool photo!

 

Blogger Olviya said ... (8:43 AM) : 

look at the details: glasses inthe pocket of jacket, shirt - very white and smooth (even with the last button!. compared with wrinkled jacket - very stylish!

 

Blogger fashion blah blah said ... (8:55 AM) : 

I think he looks really cool and i mean it!

 

Blogger Landis said ... (9:48 AM) : 

not sure WHY i love this,
it feels part japanese,
part devil may care peter beard,
and part mistake gone right.

that's a good mix, no?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 AM) : 

I really like this look, and actually imagine it on a woman -- jacket with a slim belt. The pleated, loose pant is fab!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 AM) : 

this is great! especially how high his shirt buttons.

i love messy chic

 

Blogger Dan in Richmond said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Here's an extreme look that fits, literally and figuratively, the guy perfectly. Would like to see the rest of it. Like it.

 

Blogger Valerie said ... (10:29 AM) : 

I absolutely love this. I wish more men dared to be wrinkled in style. (Who's the jacket by? Paul Harnden?)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 AM) : 

Cool. Unstructured to the max. then you see he has buttoned his neat white shirt up all the way to the top suggesting perhaps he did think about what he was wearing and did look in the mirror before leaving the house after all... would have loved to se his shoes

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 AM) : 

The white shirt all buttoned up gives me goose bumps. Wrinkled khaki accentuates it. I now realize white shirts are my fetish. His too?

 

Blogger Laurence John said ... (12:45 PM) : 

i like the top half a lot. the contrast between the crisp white shirt and the rumpled jacket.

not sure about the pouchy way the crotch is hanging.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 PM) : 

Oh... I guess I am alone in my opinion that he looks like he slept in his clothes. His trousers look way too big to be comfortable.

~ Miss Mary

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 PM) : 

Unfortunately, I am not a fan. I think he looks rather disheveled. The only good thing is that these are neutral colours, so the lack fit doesn't shock the eye so much.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:09 PM) : 

Are these pants pleated? It kind of looks like the "pleats" are created by the tug of unseen suspenders (which in my imagination would make the outfit even better).

I never button my shirts all the way up--but I'm tempted to try now!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:43 PM) : 

Wonderful rumpliness!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:16 PM) : 

thats my friend who is the designer for Bottega Veneta. All the clothes are BV

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:19 PM) : 

thats my friend who is the designer for Bottega Veneta.
all the clothes are BV

 

Blogger starbahks said ... (2:30 PM) : 

the contrast of the crisp shirt and the wrinkled jacket- perfect :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:06 PM) : 

The pants aren't doin' it for me. Wrinkly jacket and crisp shirt = good. Pairing it with an ill fitting pair of pants is just sloppy.

 

Blogger miguel loureiro said ... (8:08 PM) : 

lovely

 

Blogger Linda said ... (8:33 PM) : 

Too "wrinkley" for my taste.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:36 AM) : 

tres comme des garcons avec euro. le un vest est perfection!

very much reminds me of cdg with a euro touch! i likey...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:05 AM) : 

The lighting plays on the tiny wrinkles of his jacket--fabulous definition. I am not sure about the pants, the waist should be higher and the cut closer to the body. Great white shirt. He could have used a splash of color somewhere, though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:39 PM) : 

Ohhh I like this!
Casual and young. Comfy. Wrinkled but cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 AM) : 

Love that wrinkly jacket

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:33 PM) : 

after a long time a really fine shot !
thanks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:15 PM) : 

FINALLY! A shot i can relate to! You have been off for a while Sart. It's a young look but I will dress like this till the day I keel over. He looks like my brother although for some reason I never feel like doing that buttoned up collar... but it looks great on him..

 

Blogger Steve said ... (9:07 PM) : 

Too sloppy looking for my taste. I love a casual look, but this looks like neglect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 AM) : 

Ironing is such a waste of time - he looks great

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:28 AM) : 

Ha Ha! I used to go out with him, he's a darling. The clothes are most certainly Botega Veneta. :)

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting