This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street..7pm Bleecker St, West Village

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

On the Street..7pm Bleecker St, West Village

Comments on "On the Street..7pm Bleecker St, West Village"

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (8:23 AM) : 

I love how the lines in the fabric of her bag reflect the structural lines of her clothing

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:38 AM) : 

Looks great except for the haircut

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:55 AM) : 

yes please. very cool.
not the huuugest fan of the shoes (a bit to unsummery for the rest of the outfit), but it still works.

 

Blogger Anne Corrons said ... (9:10 AM) : 

Bleecker Street is always a fabulous place to meet people! Love it!

 

Blogger Melissa W said ... (9:26 AM) : 

The shoes are where it's at. She has the haircut I had in the spring. Oh yeah and the glasses.

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Wow, she manages to combine two difficult patterns, and she does it well. A graphic print in her bag, and snakeskin shoes. It works because her dress and other accessories are so simple. The sunglasses are definitely a bold move, she needs her confidence to pull those off! I do like her haircut, pretty rad, I think. Jorge from W Palm Beach

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Great look! Love the shoes and the sunglasses!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM) : 

Forever 21 shoes? I think she looks great--brave to wear the shoes. Great anyway

 

Blogger The Domina said ... (10:55 AM) : 

Love her confidence, the only thing not working for me is the shoes, too heavy. She is owning that haircut though.

 

Blogger Miguel said ... (11:01 AM) : 

The accesories.... and those shoes!!! Lovely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 AM) : 

The shoes are very cute. Can be found on the forever 21 website for under $30.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12 PM) : 

She has the proportions spot on - someone who knows her body shape and how to dress it to the best advantage. i love the hair and glasses and i admire her happy self-confidence.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 PM) : 

I love that the foreground is a focus plant ! *
Oh I wish someday , I'll be Sartorialisted , too !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 PM) : 

everything she's wearing is fantastic, and the haircut is edgy and chic. plus, she's in the west village. i love my neighborhood!

 

Blogger A La Femme said ... (12:29 PM) : 

I love how she mixes fabrics and prints. She pulls it off well. I also really like her hair, not everyone can get away with that haircut.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 PM) : 

Those shoes are fab! Anyone know who the designer is?

 

Blogger amyonymous said ... (12:45 PM) : 

love the haircut, love the dress? or is it a top and skirt? with a belt or is that part of the dress/skirt? I can't quite tell, but it's a great look and a beautiful silhouette.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:53 PM) : 

Shoes are Fashion 21 -- I have the exact same pair! Love the outfit and the glasses are to die for.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Oops, I meant Forever 21!

 

Blogger Sarah Ring said ... (1:10 PM) : 

I did a post a bit ago with these shoes in it...

http://jeunemarie.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-am-not-ashamed-to-say-i-still-shop-at.html

Love her look.

 

Blogger L said ... (1:28 PM) : 

hello perfection
bangs and all

 

Blogger rebecca said ... (1:28 PM) : 

i have those shoes!
they're from forever 21 and they cost 28 bucks
on me they are perfect
haha
but on her they look retarded.
(honestly.)

 

Blogger Eli said ... (1:34 PM) : 

the shoes are from forever 21!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:52 PM) : 

I had the same haircut when i was about 3 years old. The shoes are killer though. Love em!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM) : 

Uhh, yeah. I can hang on Bleecker for hours.

What's nice about this is that it's so perfectly imperfect. The viewer is offered a succint glimpse into her personality, which as a passerby, I would be grateful for.

I've no issue with the cut OR the shoes, because they're so vibrantly HER.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 PM) : 

love the shoes and sunglasses.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:42 PM) : 

Dear Sarto, I Can't wait to go to New York! I have 3 more years till graduate! Everytime i see your photos i know that NY is the only place i belong!
My goal is to get the job that bump into you often. ( My Major is Fine art, so hopefully i'll see you after 3 yrs)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:44 PM) : 

The shoes are from Forever21...I love a woman who looks chic in peices that wouldnt otherwise stand out.

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (2:57 PM) : 

I love the look...Is it a high wasted skirt with an elastic band at the top or is that a belt?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:47 PM) : 

simple. chic. lovely.

 

Blogger Fashion Critic said ... (4:21 PM) : 

simply elegance. Love the look

 

Blogger Indiana said ... (4:30 PM) : 

hate the shoes, love the sunglasses more than any other pair i've seen in a while, oh and i hate the shoes

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:35 PM) : 

i love it all...could you be any more chic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 PM) : 

She looks amazing, fabulous! Love the Shoes. LOVE the hair. she is fashion forward and daring--- timeless :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:49 PM) : 

TREND OVERLOAD.

I get the opposite feeling of wanting to know her. I see her and reduce her to trends. There's nothing intriguing about that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 PM) : 

Her outfit is great, but I can just imagine how sweaty her feet are in those shoes! In July ! In New York! My poor dogs are hurting just thinking about it. But I do like the look, overall.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:25 PM) : 

I love the shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 PM) : 

She looks great, but after looking at them all summer, I have to say I think the cropped toe shoe look is really something people are going to regret in 5 months. I think about how DVF is against wedge heels because she thinks they make legs look ugly. Well I think cropped shoes make feetlook too big and toenails perse are not sexy.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:54 PM) : 

hate the shoes but love the hair because everyone had it when they were three.

 

Blogger rosemary x said ... (3:20 AM) : 

this is so awesome (love the proportions and textures!)...wish it were my look.an inspiration.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:26 AM) : 

Apart from me, she is the only person I have seen with round glasses. Everyone is still obsessed with Wayfarers and ridiculous TV screen-sized glasses. And what is wrong with hair??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 AM) : 

Subtle. Chic. Cute.
The round glasses are the shizz!!
Shammmm!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:58 AM) : 

How does one think to put those two textures together (purse and shoes). This is a true trendsetter. You can tell she's comfortable in her own skin, and in that outfit. Nice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 AM) : 

Fabulous... her spirit shines through her fashion like a light bulb thats always on.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:26 PM) : 

Scarlett, you look stunning, as always

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:26 PM) : 

I noticed the shoes and fell in love! They are so unique! I have never seen such footwear! Python, open-toed, cloggish, laced with a high Cuban heel! Fabulous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:24 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger Jessica said ... (6:10 PM) : 

I love that skirt. I think it's from Shelly Steffee!

 

Blogger Victoria H Dinh said ... (6:58 PM) : 

this is my friend scarlett! she's always this fabulous and she works for shelly steffee! and she rocks the haircut.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:46 AM) : 

oh my god. is that scarlett!!!!miss u

emma

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 AM) : 

Utter perfection down to the last strand of hair on her head! Marry me?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:33 AM) : 

hot. the most polite sense of humor.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 PM) : 

forever 21 shoes
who knew they could be made to look so chic?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:56 AM) : 

i can't decide whether the shoes are too heavy, or whether they add just the right amount of weight to her outfit.

her hair is rad and the outfit too, though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:00 AM) : 

I love the whole look. Hair, sunglasses, top, skirt and bag. Honestly, not the biggest fan of the shoes.
I appreciate what she was going for as they are a nice contrast. And, for the price of the shoes? You can't really knock it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:50 PM) : 

not any black look. THE black look.
tres chic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 PM) : 

hair-shoes-sunglasses-accessories-fit. FABULOUS. west village brings the heat. xo sha

 

Blogger eda said ... (3:43 PM) : 

so sweet, same haircut as me 5-year-old(which i made by myself and made my mum mad)
andd the way her lips look is so great, so naughty.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:08 AM) : 

"wow" The shoes and the sunglass is
wonderful!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Scarlett Rocks Every Outfit She Wears, Always Impecable and very Fashion Forward...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:28 PM) : 

so this pic was sent to me from a friend...and whoever you are, scarlett- i am your twin. i have your haircut, face, body, and style sense. this photo is famous among my family members (i've sent it to basically everyone i know)- none of us can believe the striking similarity!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 AM) : 

Scarlett, you look amazing and so comfortable in your own skin. Your style has grown so much since our first year in SB!!!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting