This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Party Tonight!!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Party Tonight!!

The Sartorialist at Danziger Projects

January 22nd
Danziger Projects
521 W. 26th St
6 - 8pm

The party is open to the public

I hope to see/meet a lot of you there.

Comments on "Party Tonight!!"

 

Blogger kounthear said ... (10:44 AM) : 

Wish I could be there! I'll be in NY Feb 5-10. Anything going on then?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 AM) : 

You're always thinking of your readers. I hope to meet you tonight, too!

 

Blogger Julia said ... (11:34 AM) : 

I have class during that time :( Of course it's my intellectual art properties class which will probably run the entire time even though it's the first day. I'll be sure to check out the show later this week though. I hope you have an amazing night.

Congrats on all the success!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 PM) : 

You will see me there.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:57 PM) : 

Can we buy the catalog, Sart?I didn't see one listed for sale at the Danziger Projects site.

I suppose we'll have to wait for a book?

Good luck, kid. You deserve all the good things. Thanks so much for your photos and lovely site. You brighten many a morning 'round the world.

 

Blogger SophieA said ... (2:59 PM) : 

see you there

shaneeza

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 PM) : 

Wish I could be there! I want to hear all about it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:47 PM) : 

Have fun tonight, Sart! I wish I could be there, but I'm stuck in L.A. I'll be thinking of you, though, and throwing good wishes your way. Make sure and take photos at the reception!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Planned to come but I'm doing you all a favor and staying home with what's left of my miserable bout of flu.
Will stop by another day = meanwhile, congratulations. A great way to start your year!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:33 PM) : 

Wow, that was a lot of people!

So great to see the detail in the prints. Not to rub it in for the non-NYC-ers, but the 72dpi pics on the web are pale compared with the lovely, lovely prints. Now you *have* to do a book, Scott.

CONGRATULATIONS!

 

Blogger Françoise said ... (11:08 PM) : 

i wish i lived in NYC. sart, i'll buy you a plane ticket to come to seattle!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 AM) : 

HOW WAS THE PARTY????? I'm jealous!

 

Blogger Max said ... (3:28 AM) : 

That was... crowded. I sat down on my skateboard down the block and watched the fashion show. Well done, New York.

 

Blogger muhajababe said ... (6:44 AM) : 

wish i was there .. but that would be crazy to take a 13 hour flight .. then again .. thats something i would want to do :(

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting