This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.....Mother & Daughter,Howard St.

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, December 02, 2007

On the Street.....Mother & Daughter,Howard St.

Comments on "On the Street.....Mother & Daughter,Howard St."

 

Blogger Triste Tigre said ... (11:20 PM) : 

I don't quite believe her to be her mom. Maybe she's babysitting?

 

Blogger Tom said ... (11:31 PM) : 

If only my Parent/Guardian had dressed me so stylishly. I love the head scarf on the girl and the woman's side pony tail. Lovely!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:45 PM) : 

Love the slightly matching awkward and sweet foot positions.

 

Blogger ginjin3 said ... (11:46 PM) : 

oooh, la la. such a lovely photo. the girl, the little girl, and the background. the colors, the focus, the expressions, amazing shot.

overall, the girl and the little lady's outfit are very interesting. the boots, however look a bit awkward, but it still goes with the whole look. it's odd to me that the pea-coat is only buttoned up on one side… anyway, great photograph!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 PM) : 

i love this. everything about it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:55 PM) : 

My wife sat next to this little girl on the subway today. Her mother was standing, and told her daughter not to touch the dirty hand rail and then play with gum in her mouth. They're both beautiful. I believe the mother was wearing the same pants/boots. They were speaking a foreign language; we guessed they were eastern European?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:08 AM) : 

Mom looks like a model, or at least she's studied the toes-in model posing techniques.
The little girl is wearing her own style. It's just age appropriate. It looks like she dressed herself in her brightly-colored skirt and neglected to completely fasten her own shoes, as my own girls would have. Plus, it all looks so warm and comfortable.

 

Blogger Alice said ... (12:13 AM) : 

beautiful! i love how both pairs of feet look a little self concious or awkward.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 AM) : 

Couldn't be lovelier. :) I really like the mother's outfit: The pants are very well styled and coat balances out the boots.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 AM) : 

two angels or two spirits

 

Blogger underneath said ... (12:55 AM) : 

What a lovely couple!

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (12:56 AM) : 

She's a mother? Both look fabulous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 AM) : 

Mom looks lovely at first glance, but I am too soon distracted by the extreme pigeon toe stance, which I find unpleasantly disturbing.

Love the kid's shoes and skirt.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:06 AM) : 

this photo is a treasure.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 AM) : 

They are too cute. Digging the details on Mom's boots.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 AM) : 

beautiful shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 AM) : 

cute how the mother's left foot turn in and the daugher's right foot as well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:25 AM) : 

for some reason the picture doesn't link to a larger version of itself. i'd love to see more detail of this one! mother and daughter are both adorable.

 

Blogger Pratishtha Durga said ... (2:56 AM) : 

You know, I have been following your blog all the way from India. This is how my day begins. I take my cup of coffee, walk into the study (I work from home), log on, and come straight to the blog.

And the day there is a new picture, I am happy. Very happy. So Mr. Sartorialist, did you know that you make the lives of people across the world a little better. That's a big thing, you know. your blog is no longer about fashion. It has become a case study.

 

Blogger Carolinka said ... (3:20 AM) : 

Like the short sleeves! And her hair, not too fixed but still beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:51 AM) : 

Request, please. Would you tell us more about these ladies and why you shot them. Does she have an eastern euroepean accent? I find the picture very captivating. To me the woman exerts effortless style, which is evident in non-self-conscious way she dressed her daughter.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:16 AM) : 

Looks more like her older sister. I like her coat, her facial expression and her shoes. But her stance (her left leg inwards thing) is a bit weird. The little girl is adorablea and with any luck will go on to inherit her momma's style and looks.

Energie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:26 AM) : 

I Love You Mr. Sartorialist.

 

Blogger Vistiendo a Candela said ... (4:51 AM) : 

I like the mother`s outfit but not the daughter`s.

 

Blogger Steffi said ... (4:54 AM) : 

They look so cute together!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 AM) : 

What a stylish mother!

 

Blogger Lia Ferreira said ... (7:07 AM) : 

Oooh!!! Lovely!! :)

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (7:41 AM) : 

They both loo so cute!

 

Blogger L'Henri said ... (8:25 AM) : 

how cute! I love how the other gives off that dark vibe as though motherhood is rough but she's still able to pull off a chic look. def strong as a mother. The daughter looks like she's going to grow into her mother too...



henrihouse.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Paul Pincus said ... (8:43 AM) : 

Lemons @ 11:45 PM is so right..."Love the slightly matching awkward and sweet foot positions."

Cheers!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 AM) : 

I love the subjects eyecontact with you when the photograph was taken. The feeling is amazing.

Mia

 

Blogger stacy said ... (9:10 AM) : 

The feet are speaking volumes in this shot!

Very well composed photograph.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:31 AM) : 

Wow, that mother looks very conscious of her appearance - her pose and face are kind of ridiculous. the child hopefully chose her own clothing to explain why she looks a bit ... well a different level of style from momma fashionplate.
And is every woman in nyc pigeon-toed? This is the most asinine stance i have ever seen.

 

Blogger Thu said ... (9:36 AM) : 

It's not just the feet, but the general mirroring in miniature of expression, arms, feet; it's almost bewilderment in front of a camera.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:49 AM) : 

I love to see the pictures in the larger form, but when I clicked today it downloaded to my desktop. I sometimes do grab bloggers pictures for my own desktop/screen saver use, but it never downloads automatically. I wondered if it was my mac or a blogger setting?

I'm staring at the NY sidewalk picture while enjoying our first large snowfall in NH ......

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 AM) : 

Both girls look sweet. But I can´t help being disturbed that the mother hasn´t spend effort,time and money on her own outfit. The little girl should also have had a bit more consideration on her outfit. Now the only cool thing she has is this charming `hat´.

 

Blogger The Spicers said ... (10:22 AM) : 

Great photo!
They are a stylish pair; more parent/child photos please!

 

Blogger Anne Corrons said ... (10:24 AM) : 

The little girl is so cute! I love her look.

 

Blogger so said ... (10:29 AM) : 

...so cute.
(teenage mother perhaps??)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 AM) : 

Re: anonymous 2:25am

I noticed the same thing! It seems to be the same on all blogger.com posts from December...
Very annoying; I do not want to download every pic I want to take a closer look at.

Sart, is this something you can fix (i.e. up to each blogger to determine settings) or is it out of your hands?!

Love the blog!

/T.

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (10:45 AM) : 

Wow - both giving you an intense look. Dramatic.

 

Blogger Monica said ... (10:55 AM) : 

When I clicked on the photo, I had to open it with Windows Picture and Fax viewer, but the photo was much larger than usual! I could see many more of all the little details I've always wanted to see. Please continue with the larger photo sizes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Gorgeous, just love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 AM) : 

Hey Sart,
The same problem has popped up with this picture. It's asking me to run or save the phots again.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (11:53 AM) : 

No, I don't believe their mother and daughter. Maybe they're cousins?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Beautiful woman.
Mother and daughtet, same stance, same stare.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:18 PM) : 

Completely, utterly charming.

 

Blogger PeaceSignWithChocolate said ... (12:26 PM) : 

They're both so cute. Almost like two little girls (the crooked feet!). I love how youthful the mom looks. It's inspirational to me, especially because today I look like a congresswoman from the 1980s. Not sure how that happened, but it's not a good thing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:32 PM) : 

Now that is one hip Momma! These two have the same dramatic eyes and pretty skin--good things to run in a family, indeed.

I always wonder to what extent children choose and enjoy their own clothes. My memory is foggy, but I seem to recall feeling very pretty a hot pink dress with a full, tiered skirt waaaaaaay back in the early 70's.

 

Blogger Suzanna Mars said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Count me in as one of three who found the mother's foot position a bit odd.

They are darling, these two, but there is something about the mother that feels doll-like and precious.

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (1:06 PM) : 

I totally dig mommy's look. Love the jacket over skinny jeans and high heeled boots.

 

Blogger timoni said ... (1:53 PM) : 

Beautiful shot, but I'd bet a hundred dollars that's the girl's nanny, not her mom.

 

Blogger Julia said ... (2:05 PM) : 

So stylish in two totally different ways. Great body language and faces.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:24 PM) : 

Deer in headlights!

That woman's eyes are gorgeous though.

 

Blogger Ammie said ... (2:26 PM) : 

I like her carefree pony with very clean clothing lines. The background lends interest too.

This is perfect -- a wonderful way to start the week. And you know, pratishtha at 2:56 am is right...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:30 PM) : 

They're just lovely! OMG, they're so cute!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:06 PM) : 

I've had very few moments where I actually wanted to be a mother, this is definitely one of them. How fabulous.

 

Blogger Dario said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Amazingly beautiful pic. Very very cute.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:34 PM) : 

My guess is that they are swedish..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:40 PM) : 

To earlier an comment: this woman can't spend effort, time, or money on her outfit. She's a mother! Maybe what makes this duo beautiful is that they have managed to look messily flawless without these 3 things, of which too many people think are key to style.

 

Blogger Triste Tigre said ... (3:41 PM) : 

ugh how can I stop from getting these comments in my mailbox!? really annoying.

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (4:21 PM) : 

Melissa
I think you checked-off the box to have the comments forwarded to your email

just uncheck the box

 

Blogger dave said ... (4:22 PM) : 

what sort of camera do you use to compose your shots? i love the clarity and stark contrast. also do you use photo editing software to touch up or enhance your shots?

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (4:23 PM) : 

I don't know for sure they are mother and daughter but the way they interacted and the fact that it was Saturday (no nannies) has led me to guess they are mother & daughter

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (4:23 PM) : 

I don't know for sure they are mother and daughter but the way they interacted and the fact that it was Saturday (no nannies) has led me to guess they are mother & daughter

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:25 PM) : 

can't see any of urn posts on my mac. tried from two diff computers.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:04 PM) : 

Lovely photo as always.

 

Blogger A said ... (5:04 PM) : 

They are so so cute. Love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:19 PM) : 

usually I agree w/ you. I don't get it this time...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:17 PM) : 

I must agree whole-heartedly with the reader from India, although I am not quite as far away (Vancouver, Canada) - I came across your blog a few months ago and it is now part of my daily ritual to let myself me surprised by your lovely pictures, and to read everyone's comments! So thank you!
As for the picture, it is a lovely pair,although the child seems more adult (in spirit) than the mother. And I'd also like to say that while the Sartorialist is particular about jacket sleeve length for men, I am surprised that he, or no one else has commented on her unusual sleeve length (personally, I'd prefer them longer).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 PM) : 

mother's outfit is great, but I really love that the little girl isn't dressed too trendily. she just looks toasty and adorable. very nice!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:32 PM) : 

I must say that I find it quite offensive that many people here think that such a lovely, young woman couldn't possibly be the mother of a young girl. Hmph.

The shot is (as always) gorgeous, as are the mother and daughter.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 PM) : 

I believe I know who they are. They are in fact sisters.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:19 PM) : 

Adorable! I love your blog!

 

Blogger zuccotto said ... (7:34 PM) : 

They are both, uh, cute - in the pleasant sense that they have lovely faces, and, to me, in the negative sense, that at least the elder one poses for cute and the young one attempts that. A grown woman doing the toe-in thing is great body language? Spare us.
(I don't care what fashion empresses pose that way.)

 

Blogger Emma said ... (7:36 PM) : 

i found a coat like that at the salvation army for 9 bucks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 PM) : 

I see in this image: the way youthfulness is represented in popular culture and fashion, and standing next to it, real youth.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:58 PM) : 

Love it. Kind of makes me think of Natasha Kinski (who plays a young mother) in Paris, Texas.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:08 PM) : 

If a man posed pigeon-toed would people call it "adorable" or just plain weird?

 

Blogger Dawn Tan said ... (8:48 PM) : 

I love how both mother and daughter's feet placement are! So funny!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:21 PM) : 

i like the sweater showing under the cropped arm on the jacket. it never gets old.
something charming about a mother sporting an outfit that looks just as thrown together as her daughters. messy and beautiful. i love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 PM) : 

I love the sleeve length on the coat coupled with the sweater.

I also really like how the right side of her sweater collar is tucked under the coat. It makes the look seem so effortless.

Of course, it helps that she's beautiful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 PM) : 

I find the woman and little girl both naturally striking (such beautiful faces), but their dress seems less than inspired. That woman's boots seem huge (not to mention the pigeon toe..). Usually I think your shots capture thought and style so well, but sweet as this pair is, is their dress really sartorial?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:27 PM) : 

Amazing. I love the hot mom thing & hope I am one, so I give kudos to her. And bravo to all moms & dads who let their kids dress themselves and wear wacky/silly/old/ratty/mismatched/whatever kind of stuff. My son wore leggings with holes in the knees as a five year old, so I am all about letting them be. Within reason anyway.

 

Blogger pearlaceous said ... (11:05 PM) : 

Wow.. She's a very elegant mommy.. I love her 3/4 coat.. Her strap matches her peeking sweater, and her boots are to die for!
Her daughter is too cute to be true, I like her outfit, very colorful and free-spirited

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:37 PM) : 

My daughter has a leopard printed hat she herself bargain at the 26th St flee market for $1 and wears it to school every day. It is very important to let children be themselves. Choosing clothes is primordial decision making practice. This little girl is her own stylist that is clear. The young mom is obviously straggling with time that is also clear jet she manages to come together as a cute and brave, high hills and children is a hard combo. Being a mom myself I credit her creativity and beauty.
The entry from India is so true... me loves Sart the Wizard of Globalization, bringing people together in the name of beauty and communication.

 

Blogger Q said ... (12:20 AM) : 

The mom is so young!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 AM) : 

I love the matching stances, and her coat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:28 AM) : 

Ok. Someone knew that this is a picture of two sisters. It now makes sence that the older one has fixed her outfit to perfection and the little girl has just been dragged along.And little girls at some age just love to put on a pretty dress.I remember when my younger daughter used to say that she had to have a flowery dress and a pair of sandals-even though it was winter!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 AM) : 

beautiful beings. very striking, indeed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:30 AM) : 

Why is it so hard for some people to beleive she is a mother? I am a 24 year old mother of two, and I don't look half bad! Ha.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 AM) : 

i think her amazing outfit is a bit distracted by that crazy hair. but at least I can rest assured that I am not the only one who reverts to a messy side pony even on days when my outfit is fabulous.

it seems like the little one had the right idea and wore a nice functional hat : ]

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:11 AM) : 

Enough comments about the pigeon-toed thing. When you pose for your own pictures, you can stand however you want. It looks great in this photo, and communicates something about the subject. It also works to balance the subject. And although she's not my type, I have to admit that she looks amazing.

Colt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:19 AM) : 

Love the jumper and coat layering.. the length of the sleeves are a nice touch.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:48 AM) : 

Pratishtha's comment is spot on. This makes my day better. I'm wondering if the foot thing of the mother and child is a side-effect of a hurried pose: the mother is gathering in the child with her left arm, they haven't reset their outside feet, so the inside feet displace. I don't have a small child to try it out on but I did try with a chair in front of a mirror and I could get something of the foot-turning-in effect. I love the contrast between the instability of the pose and the sureness of the eyecontact.

 

Blogger Misterparticular said ... (8:32 AM) : 

Insanely cute.

 

Blogger hwangus said ... (8:32 AM) : 

This is an amazing shot. Picture perfect. Gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:13 PM) : 

she is the mom. her name is lindsay, the little girl is izabella.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 PM) : 

These are sisters, not Mother and daugther.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:50 PM) : 

I love the fact that the little girl looks lovely and colourful but still every inch a little girl - not tarted up in mini Prada or Juicy sweats. A crucial lesson to mothers everywhere: let your children be children, for crying out loud.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 PM) : 

There is such thing as Young Cute Mothers, my sister was one, I was one, my mother was one!!! you don't have to be the the stereotype mom in sneakers. For the incredulous ones I bet my pinky Carine Roitfeld was a YCM .
Blonde is sexy and has a fun shoes, why not... she is a young mom in her twenties with some style, so what!
Little blonde looks like a very independent child who picks her own clothes like mommy, bravo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:18 PM) : 

I am sure you asked them whether or not they were mother and daughter, but I get mistaken as a mother when wandering around with my sister sometimes. :D I love the older girl's purple/grey cardigan peeking out of her coat, it definitely adds a colour depth to the outfit along with her bag's chain. I like that her mock-schoolgirl side ponytail actually looks... kind of cool, instead of gimmicky or kitsch. Probably because it's further back on her head?

And of course I adore the younger girl, I love that they both have very sure gazes and that they are their feet are so awkward. Her huge purple jacket is also kickass - if only I had dressed like that as a kid!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:42 PM) : 

what a beautiful russian mother and daughter! with all respect to her background.
it's a copy of me with my oldest daughter (5): I do look youngish and cool (sometimes) and she does her best choosing the colour combinations..., which sometimes make me lough (from inside, I never let her notice that).
I love to give her the opportunity to make her own choices in choosing clothes, clolours....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:46 PM) : 

Sorry for naming her Russian. she can be ukrainian or belorushian. But definitly she is from ex Sovjet Union.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:12 PM) : 

Absolutely enchanting picture

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 PM) : 

I'm almost uncomfortable with how childish the mother comes across. I think she's beautiful, but there's a lack of assertiveness in her stance that makes me wonder. As for the outfits, I think the mother's coat and books are stunning and I love the little girl's mismatched look. It's right.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 AM) : 

Skinny jeans.
Shoes/boots you cant walk properly in.
Girlie look on her face.
What a strange way to be a woman.
The little girl looks mature in comparison.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:04 AM) : 

just plainly beautiful :)

 

Blogger Rumi Neely said ... (3:51 PM) : 

Gorgeous...I love the slightly looser skinny pants tucked into her boots.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 PM) : 

this is my homegirl lindsay and her daughter bella. lindsay does look rather eastern euro in this shot, face wise, however she's from good ol utah. bella gives herself haircuts and then lindsay copiers her. bella makes up songs and then lindsays sings them to us. this photo is surely the perfect representation of the two mystical people behind it. i'm obessed.

 

Blogger Jayce said ... (6:05 PM) : 

i want to cry.

 

Blogger blah said ... (10:29 PM) : 

Bring on more mother & child photos Sart - they're inspirational

 

Blogger Shasta said ... (8:54 PM) : 

Yes, more mother and child pics! I love this, if she is the nanny or mommy, they both look awesome and each own their own style. Very cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 PM) : 

I would find her stylish if she had dressed her daughter well. Too bad.
Other than that, she looks lovely. And her adorable young, awkward stance is charming!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 PM) : 

Such a gorgeous shot.
Someone commented that the mother looks childish & lacks an assertive stance. Isn't it possible that she is a young mother & why should all mothers have an assertive stance just because one happens to prefer it?
Our judgements reflect our mindsets.

 

Blogger discotheque confusion said ... (9:54 PM) : 

Mother and Daughter?
Seriously?
Too good to be true!

 

Blogger fleung said ... (6:30 AM) : 

i had seen a woman & child like them in macau..the woman woar a skinny jeans n she's hair--gold too,
they aren't macau people..i though they was born in cannada or other...
very funny when i saw them~
AHHA.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 AM) : 

The little girl's skirt looks like one from a French store, du pareil au meme.

My daughter has the same, only purple.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

Wow - that litle grl is going o have such good style when she is older!
Love the coat on her mother.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:23 PM) : 

Ahhh... I am lucky enough to be friends with both of these beautifull women. They are infact mother and daughter. I spent yesterday sleeping at their apartment where the little girl tried unsuccessfully to wake me up. What a strange thing to run into your friends online.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:31 AM) : 

is it weird three commenters know these two? lovely mama

 

Blogger Miss Trend said ... (5:31 PM) : 

I love everything about this photo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:14 PM) : 

fantastic pic, lv the clothes the mothers wearing. contrast between the two is excellent. mum looks like a model.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 PM) : 

A grown woman doing the toe-in thing is great body language? Spare us.

Oh, shut it. Some people stand that way naturally. I'm twenty-seven, and I stand that way all the time. I just do. It's not on purpose, it's not affected, it's not because I saw it in a magazine, it's not because I want to look like a broken doll. My feet just naturally turn that way, especially if I've been walking a distance and my feet hurt or if I feel self-conscious because someone's turned a camera on me. Stop telling other people what grown women ought to be and what they ought not to be just because you're jealous of a woman in a picture for getting more attention than you.

 

Blogger A. said ... (11:16 PM) : 

just look at natalia vodianova. she looks like a child, yet she has 3 gorgeous kids. i guess its just the genes.

this girl is unbelievably gorgeous!

 

Blogger kalindoscopy said ... (1:55 AM) : 

a powerful picture. Who the child is and what she will become, what the woman was and can never be again. Similar expressions. Luminous innocence, colour, print, awkward feet. Mother, subtle colour, perfect collar. She has awkward feet too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 AM) : 

to have enough time too look like that if your a mother seems astonishing in itself. change the shoes because the bunching of the jeans is akward. do that and we'll be all good.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:23 PM) : 

Love this picture, except for the pigeon-toed stance. Maybe it is just her natural posture but I'm pretty tired of seeing models in general positioned this way to look awkward-on-purpose.
this is a great sight, very inspiring fashion-ways!

 

Blogger zohara said ... (10:08 PM) : 

Another pic that should go straight to best pics! this is perfect, there is no doubt in my mind that the young woman has not had any model training of some sort, if not she should really think of taking up modelling. i love the contrast of her quite fashionable and edgy look with the little girls gaudy outfit. it's almost like an oxymoron but with people!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting