This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.....Theatre Lane, Hong Kong

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, October 28, 2007

On the Street.....Theatre Lane, Hong Kong


I love how the bag really brings a lot of color to this look.

Sorry I was out of touch for a few days in Beijing. I don't think I have ever gone so long without posting - I was having withdrawal symptoms !

I really like Hong Kong but Beijing rocks!!!

Hong Kong really is just like New York in the feel of the city but Beijing really feels like China.

It was such a challenge to shoot on the street in a city where people not only don't speak English but they don't speak a language anywhere close to my language.

At least in Italy I can say a few words in English or bad italian and the subject basically understands but in China they had no idea what I wanted to do. Most people thought I wanted them to take a picture of me with my camera.

I have never been turned down for taking a photo in my life but I guess I understand the reasons.

Anyway, eventually I got the hang of it and got some really great images in both Hong Kong and Beijing that i will be posting this week. I also look forward to writing a little more to help explain what I was seeing.

Sorry not many (any) men's photos on this trip, the men's style ,in general, really lags behind the women's. That will be my big challenge next time.

I guess it is safe to announce now that I will also start doing a page every month in Vogue China starting January or February.

This came up before I went on this trip. Of course I was excited to do the page but after this visit I am now double, extra excited about being involved with Vogue China.

I will talk more about the team at Lane Crawford later in the week but I want to thank them again for sponsoring this trip and taking such good care of me.

I would like to say I was shocked by just how good the Lane Crawford stores are but ,honestly, wasn't that shocked because I knew they were good but I had no idea they were THAT good, that level of good.

I spent 15 years in sales and marketing dealing with department and specialty stores all around the world before i started this blog. During that time I developed very strong opinions about what makes a great store and what a great shopping experience should feel like. The fact that I don't write about stores very often should tell you that ,more often than not, I am rarely excited by most shopping experiences but this trip to the Lane Crawford at IFC and Beijing was really inspiring.

More than the beautiful stores and great locations, I was really impressed by the edit of the buy for each designer and the depth of strong fashion pieces. No safe, watered-down presentation of Marni or Dries that often happens in stores solely driven by the bottom line and lacking in a clear long range vision.

Ok, I can feel I'm starting to get worked up here and I could write at length about this but I have to catch my plane back to New York. I will continue this thought later in the week.

Thanks Sarah!!

Comments on "On the Street.....Theatre Lane, Hong Kong"

 

Blogger Paige said ... (12:37 AM) : 

I love this shot. This lady's style is incredibly clean and colorful. I really like how her base color is gray but the bag and skirt pull the outfit all together. Once again, great attention to detailed fashion!

 

Blogger SartoriallyAddicted said ... (12:38 AM) : 

Surely on an island famous for men's custom tailoring you can post more shots of menswear. So far this month I can see only two wearable/inspiring men's postings, unless you are into purple. Thanks!

 

Blogger H.D. said ... (12:50 AM) : 

I love her haircut! I'm looking forward to more of your posts in China.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 AM) : 

That outfit is GORGEOUS...I wish I was wearing it right this second. She is beautiful too, very exotic and unusual looking.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:05 AM) : 

Love this look. Beautiful color combinations and it doesn't *seem* like it took much fuss.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 AM) : 

glad to hear you loved beijing! congrats on the vogue china. Now I just can't wait to see your Beijing photos!!

 

Blogger dova said ... (1:31 AM) : 

Hi Scott, I was born and raised in HK and been living in sydney for the past 11 years, I go back to HK every year and trust me I go out everyday and I have never come across the girls you have shot. Maybe i need to train myself to be more observant! Great shots, by the way, me and my friend, annie is so bummed out we couldnt meet you! pls come back soon! You will like shanghai, too, I reckon!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 AM) : 

wow, she is beautiful. i miss hong kong.

 

Blogger lala said ... (1:53 AM) : 

so happy to see the "withdrawel symptoms" got you back on full gear lol
its so nice and fresh when we also get to see what you a saw on the streets ! its like being there ! whenever i miss paris or milan .. all i have to do is come here and take a look .. now im really looking forward to seeing beijing :)
wishing you a safe trip back mr. sartorialist.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 AM) : 

Wow-she is very pretty . I guess she could wear just about anything and still look adorable.Yes,the bag is colorful though I don´t fancy it much but she can wear it and the picture is in balance.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:29 AM) : 

dova; i too was born in HK and currently residing in sydney. :)

the outfit itself is fairly underwhelming, but she pulls it off for being gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:39 AM) : 

this is unusual and nice. not something i'd expect to see in HK! lovely cheekbones.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:58 AM) : 

The girl on the post is actually a Filipina model and I must say i love the color play of yellow and gray.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:05 AM) : 

This girl is beautiful. I love the contrast of the neon yellow against the gray. I agree the purse brings the look all together.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 AM) : 

This woman is incredibly, incredibly beautiful. Her haircut really suits her face.

 

Blogger Jasmine said ... (3:24 AM) : 

the tricoloured clutch is from Mango, a Spanish brand, and it only costs SGD$40 here in Singapore!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:35 AM) : 

Central is chic, but check out Mong Kok and Causeway Bay for some crazy local street trends. People in Soho are also pretty daring (and you'll have better luck with English speakers).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:03 AM) : 

Perfect in every imaginable way.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:03 AM) : 

she looks fab! Love her style. One of my favourites. she has her own easy style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:06 AM) : 

Wow! I just noticed that she's actually layering dresses.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:33 AM) : 

Her bag is a Mango

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:43 AM) : 

i think she is a model from manila. i may be wrong. but she does look like one of the top models where i'm from. :)

 

Blogger Haircuts... said ... (5:24 AM) : 

Nice Page to this lady, asians girls always suits in Page. Her broad fringe is little arc form down to her cheekbone and the fringe length is about her eyebrow which makes you focus on her eyes. I like very much her outfits colors with the beige-gray jumper to her neon-lemon-yellow dress, nice contrast. Modern classic style, I will say, in a light version.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:37 AM) : 

beautiful hair. beautiful beautiful bag. great girl. love this picture.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:09 AM) : 

this outfit reminds me of the 80s, of what my mum wore when we was living in Europe.
btw - i am so glad you loved Hong Kong : ) my lovely home.

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (7:20 AM) : 

Very cute bag!

 

Blogger dnqcnn said ... (8:28 AM) : 

talking about the bag that adds the color,, that skirt is so much more outstanding! i love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:08 AM) : 

It's your first time in Asia? I do hope you get to visit Tokyo someday. Seeing how people dress there is something. Definitely a feast for the senses. The Japanese aren't the most fashionable people in Asia for nothing. :)

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Great shot. She's so demure amongst so much colour and activity.

Congratulations on Vogue China. Feel free to get carried away - that's what we like!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:05 AM) : 

"the men's style ,in general, really lags behind the women's."

I await a backlash from your Asian readers. It would have been nice to see some dudes over there so that I may extend my sense of Asian style beyond "Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift"

Your gig for Vogue China should help with that.

The current set of pictures was also surprising in its subtlety. Again, my imagery is along the lines of "Harajuku Hotties."

Pardon my ignorance and thanks for the re-education!

mltt

 

Blogger mydrid said ... (10:17 AM) : 

for men out of fashion or trends, please visit us in madrid, spain. it is the real no-stlye city for mens clothes. they just dont dare put on something other than leather brown shoes, jeans or dark suits.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 AM) : 

she's sooooooooo beautiful

 

Blogger blah said ... (10:31 AM) : 

If I'd known you'd been here I'd've gotten dressed up especially!! :-) I was wondering when you'd come over!!
There are some fabulous getups & gear here in HK & also some rather scary ones. Looking forward to seeing more of what you've found! Also hope to see you do some shots in Seoul if you ever decide to shoot there - now they really are ladylike!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:50 AM) : 

yes it is a sad reality here in asia. the women are far more self aware when it comes to style. i would think tokyo and hongkong are the two places where men really have a fashion identity. the rest of asia sadly needs to catch up.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 AM) : 

She'S A Beauty!

I notice alot of men in the backgrounds wear white

 

Blogger Nisa Risa Perisacooper said ... (11:14 AM) : 

Such a beauty! And I love the subtle play with colours!

 

Blogger Ms. Laaw-yuhr said ... (11:14 AM) : 

This shot is great - I love everything.

Have you considered giving out cards to your subjects with this website on them? It might be useful in these circumstances - not only to make you seem more "legit" and convince them to let you take the picture, but I know if I were a subject (and we didn't speak the same language) I'd want to know what you did with the picture.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 AM) : 

Definitely looking forward to future shots from China. And congratulations on getting involved with Vogue China, too. Hopefully a LOT more trips like this are in store for you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM) : 

She is beautiful.
The caption with this photo is great-very "human". It is what appeals most about your blog so often-that very "real" approach that you have. It makes me want to come back.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:30 AM) : 

Hi Scott, There's this great Grace Paley story, first published in the New Yorker in 78 about taking pictures in China. You might like it:
http://www.newyorker.com/online/2007/09/17/070917on_audio_freudenberger

-Elisabeth Fourmont (in Paris)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:33 AM) : 

I enjoyed reading about your ideas on stores. When I saw Lane Crawford mentioned in your blog, I checked out their website. It thought it was a cool site. The clothes were stunning. I'm just a midwestern girl and will likely never get to China, but if I did, I'd definitely try to visit a Lane Crawford store.

 

Blogger Keystofer said ... (11:45 AM) : 

Hey Scott,

Don't take those "rejections" so personally... don't forget, most Asians are shy (including myself)... and they probably have never heard of this blog and wouldn't want a "stranger" taking a picture of them on the street... hehe ;-) HK rocks!!! i'm so jealous...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Try going to the different universities in beijing like Qing Hua or Beijing Institute of Technology, because that's the generation that really started to deviate away from the Mao-ist culture and drab wear.

 

Blogger Blue Floppy Hat said ... (12:06 PM) : 

These are seriously some amazing pictures from Hong Kong...I do wish you'd come east more often :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 PM) : 

This woman really shines! Her simple, elegant clothing is a complement to her natural beauty, and the hairstyle is just right for her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 PM) : 

wow, she is gorgeous. I love her makeup, especially her red lips, and her hair. Lovely!

 

Blogger - Susan - said ... (12:36 PM) : 

Hi!
I am a fan of your blog and I am a foreigner living in Beijing. Somehow I have no problems to access blogspot. Can't wait to see your pics from Beijing - not that many stylish people around here... Great to hear you liked it! Did you ride a bike around old town?

 

Blogger Claris said ... (12:50 PM) : 

Sart, you rock! Congratulations on your ever-growing success doing what you love to do.

Thank you for capturing style in HK, opening the windows to the world, and showing that fashion isn't only defined by what's happening in Paris, Milan or NY.

Just a comment on the word "exotic", which has shown up twice in the comments (not yours) attached to your HK shots. As I see it, that's one person's opinion, and he/she is entitled to it. Though, maybe these images are exotic to some. For many of us (like me), who wake up every morning and see our own face in the mirror, these women are not so exotic looking.

Can't wait to see your photos from Beijing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Congratulations to your new job with Vougue China. It is really amazing to see how China changed, isn't it! I miss China.

I wish I could be your translator, because I speak Chinese. LOL :)

 

Blogger Laguna Beach Fogey said ... (12:57 PM) : 

Crikey, what a beautiful young lady! Great photo, Scott. Wonderful haircut! Love the yellow skirt, too.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (1:45 PM) : 

Her name is Sarah?

She looks nice

 

Blogger Mich said ... (2:28 PM) : 

good to hear that you enjoyed your stay in BJ! People are so full of prejudice, but i hope you'll bring something nice with your pics form bj. Looking forward to your next post!! Go beijing and go olympics 2008!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 PM) : 

I really like the colors here. The yellow skirt - the rich shades of the bag contrast with the skirt. And then topping it with a more subdued color, a good move. Cute overall. Nice shoe choice, a neutral fit so as not to overdo the color choices. Love her haircut, it's simple yet very elegant.

 

Blogger leilei said ... (2:45 PM) : 

Can't wait to see the photos you took in Beijing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:47 PM) : 

This girl's so beautiful!

 

Blogger Thomas said ... (2:49 PM) : 

I haven't been to HK in five years, and these pictures have reminded me just how much I miss it.

As for the state of men's fashion, I have to agree. While there is a definite HK "look" for men, it tends to polarize between the youth style that emulates Tokyo style, and businessmen in well-cut but essentially boring suits.

 

Blogger we could grow up 2gether said ... (2:55 PM) : 

hong kong men with a sartorial flair? i dont think so.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:06 PM) : 

Totally breathtaking. Love that it's actually a halter dress, you can see the yellow strings at her neck, which creates a sexy vive.

I. Covet. The. Bag.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 PM) : 

isn't that janet ma, the hk model? she's been around for almost 20 years and she's gorgeous.

sart, the next time you go, you should check out causeway bay. you'll find a lot of girls there with very individual styles.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:23 PM) : 

Your next destination in Asia: Shanghai :). I assure you that there will be many subjects to shoot over there!

I love the bag on her, it really pops and works with the outfit. I miss HK as well..studied abroad there a couple years ago.

-N

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:38 PM) : 

I have never read Vogue China, but would you say that it applies a western eye to Chinese culture? I think it is interesting to have an American photographer's take on Chinese fashion. I wonder if a Chinese photographer would take different photos or if there are Chinese "street fashion" blogs.

I am very excited to see more pictures of individuals in China.

 

Blogger Ming the Merciless said ... (4:07 PM) : 

No, we love to hear your opinions on these things. They give your photos (or choice of photos) a totally different context.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:14 PM) : 

That girl is just gorgeous! I love her face.

 

Blogger ev said said ... (4:21 PM) : 

Amazing!
I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures from this trip!

www.ev-said.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:41 PM) : 

I would love to hear your opinion of Balenciaga New York, if you have ever shopped there. The stories are humorous as often as they are horrifying, unfortunately. Regardless, my love of the house will not falter.

-W

 

Blogger guiltyleisures said ... (4:45 PM) : 

i agree about guys. i think there might be some stylish ex-pats there... it would be interesting to see how american/british men dress over there, if the tailoring is any influence.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:56 PM) : 

she is absolutely stunning. the outfit and colours really highlight her beauty.
now i want to cut my bangs!!

 

Blogger Guillaume said ... (5:07 PM) : 

Stunning everything!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:47 PM) : 

I think I love her haircut even more than I love her outfit!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:52 PM) : 

I would love to see and read your thoughts on good retail; clothing, lifestyle, etc. This blog is your perspective on fashion and the art of dressing. How about what makes a great shopping experience. Give us examples. Lists. Thanks for the great work. We read every post.

 

Blogger Grace and Joe IV said ... (5:57 PM) : 

congratulations on vogue china sart. I too fell in love with Beijing which is the opposite of Hong Kong but both fabulous. This shot is beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:50 PM) : 

don't you mean "withdrawal symptoms"?

Great blogsite but man, you need an editor!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:05 PM) : 

I think that's Filipino model Girlie Benitez.

 

Blogger pearlaceous said ... (7:28 PM) : 

As much as we want you to take as many photos as you can in HK & Beijing, I'm so thrilled to hear that you're going back so that we can have more posts, hope you have a safe trip back :)
There are lots of things to love about this photo.. Love the splash of yellow, you can even see a bit of it on the top so she must have layered a sleeveless yellow dress with the sweater! I love how she rolled up her sleeves and how the sweater has a tie to the side. Amazing use of color, the taupe and bright yellow go together beautifully, plus the colors in her bag and necklace add even more. She has a very pretty face, it's nice to see the diversity between the pale look of your previous post and this post, both defining beauty in their own ways. Thank you :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:08 PM) : 

if you like china, you'll love japan.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:09 PM) : 

if i'm not mistaken, that's a Filipina vacationing in HK. she's a model here in the Philippines, and she is one of my favorites.

so proud to see a Pinay here! i instantly recognized that bag as Mango, since i was supposed to buy the exact same one!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:51 PM) : 

Can’t wait for more Hong Kong and Beijing shots!

This girl looks quite lovely there also.

 

Blogger Puebla Chic said ... (8:56 PM) : 

Its amazing how good fashion, a nice dress whit the proper bag its always comes out right whereaver u r, in America, Europe or Asia...

 

Blogger Miss M said ... (10:00 PM) : 

What a striking example of complementary colours against a nuetral background. that shock of yellow is just what i've been looking to pull off but its a bit hard as a blonde, but with black hair: oohh la la.

 

Blogger s.212 said ... (10:08 PM) : 

stunning

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 PM) : 

after living in singapore for several years, i've concluded nobody rocks a fringed bob haircut as much as the chinese face - inky black dead straight hair, petite head & almond shaped eyes. fantastic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 PM) : 

Scott, I am so thrilled by your photos of HK and look forward to seeing the ones from China! How great to hear all about your wonderful experiences. Please also post your photos from Vogue China if you can. Gongxi (congratulations)!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 PM) : 

Another SMOKIN asian hottie from THE SART!

 

Blogger Terri said ... (11:08 PM) : 

heh, once you got your posts up in Vogue China, just point at the page in the magazine and point at your camera. I'm sure they'll know what you want.

 

Blogger Joan said ... (11:20 PM) : 

i must have her bag!! i love shoulder bags with long skinny straps. the bold colors make it even better

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12 AM) : 

China may not be good for cutting-edge men's fashion but it is OUTSTANDING for "Old Man Style". Next time look in the nooks and crannies: you will be rewarded...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 AM) : 

Yes HK is a wonderfully trendy city. It's got an influence of the high ends of fashion from both East and West. As a native of HK I'm glad you appreciate the fashion forward aspect of it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:25 AM) : 

Her name is Girlie Benitez, a Filipina model.You should come visit the Philippines Sart! Sunny smiles and lots of interesting photogs for your blog. Have fun in Hong Kong! Shopping at its best!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:28 AM) : 

You must make it to Seoul, Korea for a take on women's fashion. Men's fashion in Korea is behind the women's in my view, but I think there will be little dispute that Korean women are very fashion-conscious, high or low-brow.

 

Blogger shaifulnism said ... (3:17 AM) : 

That's a MNG bag on her shoulder!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:58 AM) : 

did u just associated italians with chinese?
hahahahaha

 

Blogger YU said ... (6:34 AM) : 

I love how the colour tones really complement each other. The colour of the skirt would be difficult to match but she mixes it brilliantly with that jumper.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:42 AM) : 

you've made me very homesick. :(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:09 AM) : 

like this one not too much, clean and colorful. great look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

i wonder what she looks like from the back...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12 PM) : 

I doubt you would have problems in H.Kong with english seeing as it was a british colony until 1997 - pretty much everyone speaks it - having grown up there it was taught as a 1st language.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:37 PM) : 

those cheekbones!
she is so beautiful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:02 PM) : 

one of my favorites. very modern, vibrant- chic harajuku-esque.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:21 AM) : 

I don't mean to sound defensive here, but I think guys in Hong Kong don't dress too poorly. At least they spend money on haircuts, which is more than I can say for those in the mainland. What I would like to say is that there's quite a distinction between Hong Kong and the mainland when it comes to styles and influences, and it's kind of unfair to put the two of them together and generalize.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 AM) : 

style arena is a great japanese street style blog if anyone wants to see more asian style..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:18 PM) : 

Hey! I work at IFC LaneCrawford! I think i have seen you in the store!
I love your blog very much and hope you can stay longer in HK next time!!!

 

Blogger ANNA said ... (7:16 PM) : 

OK... China got you!
When are you coming to Brazil??? Summer is just on its way for you to shoot beatiful girls from Ipanema...
Think about it!

 

Blogger Calenna said ... (1:59 AM) : 

Sart!! Congratulations on Vogue China - that is so fantastic. I really continue to be so inspired by you, and how your doing something you love has exploded into this amazing international experience for you. I hope one day to be able to puruse a passion of mine as much as you have been able to!

 

Blogger dollygirl said ... (11:45 PM) : 

Is she Girlie Benitez? She's a model from Manila.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:57 AM) : 

great shot! she is so in tune with the city and it's colours :)
congratulations for Vogue China!

 

Blogger Adrian said ... (11:22 AM) : 

I'm an architect living in London and have visited Hong Kong 7 times - the last time in October 2005 when I was totally enthralled by the experience of the Lane Crawford store in the new International Finance Centre 2. I didn't get to dwell as long as I would have liked but remember the utterly unique style of the space - the daring items on sale that you mention, the sequence and layout of the different labels, interspersed with beautiful spaces that seemed to glow back at me in my memory ... that experience felt more like attending a gallery opening of a superbly curated show and I remember telling friends and sundry that they would have to travel there to find the ground of the new definition of the design of the shopping experience. It was typological defying and typological defining at the same time, if you know what I mean.

All thanks to the vision and daring of a wee 28 year old woman! Amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 PM) : 

She's a model from Manila. Girlie Benitez i think is her name. Rather pretty that one.

Sart, you should come to Manila one of these days. I promise you'll be pleasantly surprised.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:33 AM) : 

I agree, Beijing rocks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 PM) : 

She's a Filipina model!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 AM) : 

Hi

is there any other email address i cant contact you by as the one you have here wont go through.

thanks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:41 AM) : 

Hi,

sorry forgot to say My name is michelle from FTV, is there any other email i can contact you by as the one you have here wont go through?
thanks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:38 AM) : 

Just so you all know - you can buy the bag from mango online, as I did last week when I saw this shot! Not sure if they post to america, I live in the UK - but worth checking out x

 

Blogger mk said ... (10:36 AM) : 

lovely style

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:22 PM) : 

Well, she's gone and done it. Her belt is a shoelace... and it looks so good!! This is exactly my idea style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:12 PM) : 

*********************************************
THIS IS GIRLIE BENITEZ. SHE IS A MODEL FROM MANILA. I BOOKED HER BEFORE. SHE IS A SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL GIRL WITH NICE TASTE IN CLOTHES.
*********************************************
THE OUTIFT ROCKS TOO!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:55 PM) : 

I knew she looked familiar, I saw her in the Motorola advertisement! She is have such a nice relaxed fashion! lovely girl!!!!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:07 PM) : 

wow! you really know how to capture someones style BUT is the person a guy or a girl?

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting