This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street...Near NYU, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, May 14, 2007

On the Street...Near NYU, New York

Comments on "On the Street...Near NYU, New York"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:12 PM) : 

Nice Dress!

 

Blogger The Spicers said ... (6:40 PM) : 

She wears the puff sleeved voluminous dress well!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:43 PM) : 

That dress looks great on her.
I saw it at H&M and wondered if I could pull it off (answer: NO). I think she pulls it off beautifully.

 

Blogger JO said ... (6:48 PM) : 

Love this dress! It looks so comfy! The shoes and tote go nicely but I am soo sick of those HUGE glasses everyone is wearing - when will it end? LOL!

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (7:15 PM) : 

Breezy and beautiful. Love how the neutral shoes lengthen her legs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:18 PM) : 

i love it, but on the streets of new york you can't be walking far...before a big gust of wind gets ya! maybe it's not so bad...but here in chicago i couldn't wear it. but love...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:20 PM) : 

it is not simply her outfit, but the way she carries herself...

so cute! one of my favorites as of late.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:57 PM) : 

THE H&M DRESS THAT I WAS THIS CLOSE TO GETTING!!! I REGRET IT NOW!!

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (8:11 PM) : 

I love the trapeze dress. Her pull back hair and giant sunglasses made the look totally chic and polished. And what a pair of legs she has.

This is a perfect example of how to wear a trapeze dress. Anything less will just make you look pregnant.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:20 PM) : 

I bought that H & M dress in blue and white (the other colorway it comes in). I think I paid $29 for it. She looks better in it than I do. You have to be tall to wear it otherwise it looks like you are very pregnant in a tent. It is also completely sheer, so a slip underneath is needed if you wear it as a dress. I wear mine with white capris.

 

Blogger hannah l. said ... (8:39 PM) : 

oh i love this look. amazing! and i agree with jo about huge sunglasses, although some are still very nice. but i still say no more bug eyes!

 

Blogger SartoriallyAddicted said ... (8:56 PM) : 

Very Audrey...

But why do women wear glasses that so obscure their pretty faces?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 PM) : 

i own that dress and i LOVE it. it looks great on her, i hope it looks like that on me!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:23 PM) : 

love the outfit if I try not to look at the sunglasses.

volume is so fabulous for this season, I hope this summer is nice and breezy so the skirts stay fluffed up!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 PM) : 

OH La La....

The dress is great, the glasses are so '04.

She's lovely.

Reminds me of someone special.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:46 PM) : 

Hey Sart,

When are you gonna snap some upper east side photos? I'm thinking low 90's near madison? Come on!!!!! : )

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:56 PM) : 

Is that an H&M dress? Thats fantastic!!! She looks so cute--and I miss New York!!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:00 PM) : 

I love the way she looks, makes me miss NYC even more as an ex-new yorker. She is so "summer in nyc".

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:07 PM) : 

I think it looks like a sack and makes her look fat even though she isn't at all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 PM) : 

i love espadrilles! they're going to be all over this summer - i can just already tell....

 

Blogger benson said ... (11:55 PM) : 

those new york legs are just as lovely as the paris legs you have shown!

 

Blogger thwany said ... (11:58 PM) : 

i just want to pinch her cheeks, she's damn cute

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 AM) : 

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:43 AM) : 

Ha! I tried this on recently with meh results. She looks smashing, though. H&M has a grey version of this too.

 

Blogger Mr. Badami said ... (12:43 AM) : 

she is HOT!!! such a pretty dress too

 

Blogger Blue Floppy Hat said ... (5:11 AM) : 

She wears it well, but somehow I couldn't help being much more taken by the background... New York the way you present it is just gorgeous.

 

Blogger The Curio Keeper said ... (5:21 AM) : 

I think the hair with those sunglasses and the collar does it for me :]

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:27 AM) : 

the face hunter has also snapped a girl wearing this dress!! yours is much better though ;o)

 

Blogger Emilieee said ... (5:51 AM) : 

Lovely dress! It's so dolly-like.

 

Blogger Stephanie said ... (6:15 AM) : 

FRESH!

The dress is from HM

 

Blogger will anderson said ... (8:42 AM) : 

what a nice way to start the day. i'm in love...again. thanks, sart.

 

Blogger Carol Diehl said ... (11:54 AM) : 

My mother used to dress me like this when I was four. I'm so glad to be a grownup now!

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (12:33 PM) : 

That dress is so cute! Love it!

 

Blogger thechicagosartorialist said ... (1:06 PM) : 

Perfect.


Might I add that the perfection includes those lovely legs?

-Brandon

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:53 PM) : 

i tried it on and it looked like I was wearing my grandmothers nightgown.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:08 PM) : 

HM-dress

we love hm, and we love sweden

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 PM) : 

The guy behind her looks pretty slick, too. I like how he and she compliment each other in the photo--all black+white shoes/all white.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:06 PM) : 

H&M DO work for the NYpeople aswell!! coool

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 PM) : 

VERY 60s Audrey Hepburn..."Two for the Road" or "Wait until Dark". I love the simplicity of it all.xoxo,
Lady

 

Blogger Nigerian Woman in Norway said ... (6:44 AM) : 

it's that pretty h&m dress. i tried it on when i was in new york, but it just looked like a nightie on me.
she wears it well.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:39 PM) : 

she looks very pretty in the face and nice hair do.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting