This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.....Via Montenapoleone, Milano

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, April 27, 2007

On the Street.....Via Montenapoleone, Milano

Comments on "On the Street.....Via Montenapoleone, Milano"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:10 PM) : 

This is an amazing photo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 PM) : 

So fresh and so clean. Her body is perfect for that jacket.

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (7:27 PM) : 

Beautiful! Love the white and red look, even the bike is red! Her shoes are so cute, and so is her dress, and her hair!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:11 PM) : 

Perhaps I'm a bit too attached to the classics, but I love this style! She looks like a young Grace Kelly.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:24 PM) : 

Oh my, here is Grace Kelley! Does anyone know the make of the bicycle? I love this ENTIRE look and must have...vt

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (8:25 PM) : 

That's a perfect look for summer - bright, clean and crisp. I love the color coordinated dress, shoes and bike.

She's a vision on bike. :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 PM) : 

this is a very stylish way of saving our planet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 PM) : 

I love the cleanliness of her look...she looks as though she could be anywhere in the world, she is that classic. Clean, simple lines, appropriate to the season, functional. What more could one ask? Great eye, as always, sart! xo,Lady

 

Blogger groovergreen said ... (9:54 PM) : 

This girl looks so neat and fresh, and her skirt is the perfect length and flare for easy, elegant cycling. As a fellow lady-cyclist, however, I hope that within minutes of this pic being taken she didn't meet a mud patch, oil slick or suddenly-opened car door. Radiant, snowy white on city streets ... is that good fung shui?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:55 PM) : 

That's it - I'm buying a bike.

red white and big brown bag.

Good catch (again), Sart.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 PM) : 

love it! i own the same skirt. she looks great

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 PM) : 

love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:07 AM) : 

i wonder if she has a different colour bike for every outfit.

i love her hair, her legs and everything else about her!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:06 AM) : 

I love the fact that in many of your photos, people are seen riding bicycles yet are still so stylish, well-dressed and carefree. Here in Australia, bicycles are all modern road or mountain bikes, and people ride them to commute - decked out in lycra riding gear, helmets and riding shoes. You've inspired me, Sator! I'm bringing back the bicycle of yesteryear - protection gear be damned :)

 

Blogger MrWong said ... (3:22 AM) : 

As a cyclist I cringe when I see no helmets - reality is accidents happen & that is the shame..

Akin to drivers who insist on talking on their mobile phone or when smokers consistently show their arrogance by littering the streets with their BUTTS.

Great photo Sart!

You have a way of capturing the romance..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:06 AM) : 

I think this is very boring. Looks like it's right out of Rye, New York (in Westchester), or Greenwich, Connecticut. This is not very remarkable. My mom dresses like this. However, that said, at least it does fit well and it's very pretty, just not unique in any way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:20 AM) : 

I wish I could ride my bike around Manhattan looking this chic and elegant, without fear of someone snatching my bag from the basket or suffering Traumatic Brain Injury for riding without a helmet. I envy Europeans their carefree biking.

www.thefashioninformer.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 AM) : 

that's style

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 AM) : 

lively and fresh just right after first corner make love to her..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 AM) : 

who makes the skirt?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:59 PM) : 

I really like looking at your photos! Very well done :) Keep it up. Interesting to visit each day and see something fresh.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:18 PM) : 

I love the shot! As mentioned before, I'm particularly pleased to see the number of people on bicycles in Sart's photos. The cultural context that actually has a place for bicycles is so attractive. How would it be to ride without helmet, with iPod, and without fear of some Cadillac Escalade clipping you at the next corner? Keep up the great work Sart.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:07 PM) : 

Ok, I've looked at this photo again and again and concede that it's beautiful, this lady is very elegant, and the outfit matches perfectly with the bike, and every detail is right, from the shoes, to the watch, to the hair. And she has perfect legs. Lucky lady! I guess like the guy who should be a model, she should be an actress, or someone else who gets photographed often! I love how she looks so serene even in the middle of a big city.

 

Blogger s.212 said ... (7:50 PM) : 

Sart, for some reason I love ALL the photos you take of women strolling on bikes. it just looks so natural and elegant :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 PM) : 

Now guys,THIS is the kind of captured moment, elegant sight, that changes my entire day. Am I a foll? I'd be feeling a tad blue, and then this lady would glide by... I'd see her hair in the sun, her gleaming white clothes, a flash of her eyes, the glint of the pedals, the merest skip of flesh and legs... and maybe a sniff of perfume... and I am changed. My day opens up... food tastes better... possibilities embrace me. Goodness... if only everyone who reads this knows how a beautiful outfit and some stylish touches, can change others' day. Style isn't shallow. It's actually deeply lovely. And I'm just a boring, stocky, bald man who's just turned 40. Nothing special. Just happy to be alive and see a lady like this... and Sart's wonderful work on a daily basis. Thank you Scott.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:31 AM) : 

WOW! Sweet and innocent like a field of snow that hasn't been touched.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:01 PM) : 

hot, hot, hot!

 

Blogger Christine said ... (5:01 PM) : 

color me jealous, i love her look and environment and pose!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 PM) : 

She is great!

 

Blogger ------- said ... (11:37 AM) : 

a) she's amazing b) what is he make of that bike someone please tell me!

 

Blogger Eastern Aisle Credit Solutions, Inc. said ... (2:15 AM) : 

now I wish I know how to ride the bike.. sigh..

 

Blogger Molsen said ... (6:21 PM) : 

Aah a modern classic!! She looks so classic, she's riding an old-school bike, and she's listening to an iPod

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:52 AM) : 

haha I love she makes the Mercedes look dirty (in the environmental sense)!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08 AM) : 

To 10:29, the skirt is H&M (I have it in brown).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 PM) : 

You should put a 'bicycle' link on this picture too

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting