This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

New The Sartorialist Video @ Style.com

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, January 25, 2007

New The Sartorialist Video @ Style.com

My new video just went up on Style.com last night!
I found some really great women (like Venetia Scott, above) in Soho that day so I think you will enjoy it.
Here is the link The Sartorialist Video @ Style.com

Comments on "New The Sartorialist Video @ Style.com"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Me encanta ver gente que adora la moda en movimiento.Nice,very nice¡

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 AM) : 

All she needs is a pair of shades and some lipstick and she is done.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 AM) : 

I love it! I hope you make many more.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 AM) : 

Completely feeling the Asian Vogue photographer! Her shoes and jacket were killer.

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 AM) : 

..is it just that the jacket is big or does she have a quite small head?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 AM) : 

god, i love new york.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:16 PM) : 

You totally make my day!! I love these videos of New York makes me really want to go! You should do more of that!! Xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Yummm....I love it. There is something similar about the outfits in a way the grey or dark swing jackets - the colors a hint of purple, blue and the layers. But so individual. And the awesome thing - the personalities of the women. Wonderful.

Do you have photos of the other women you can post? Thanks.

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Excellent as always. The stills are fab as well.

L-o-v-e the photographer's look and that's the first pair of overalls I've ever seen that I thought actually looked flattering. Also adore the Chanel shoes, the hair, and the vintage coat. Not so much the shades.

The other two ladies were very fun and original, and I now offically buy into platform shoes--something a tall girl normally veers away from.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 PM) : 

What a gorgeous jacket!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:46 PM) : 

I love your video. Yesterday I was complaining about the yellow boots with black but in your video the girl i loved most was wearing that cute little yellow mini-pant suit? and I thought she looked fabulous with the black. I hope you make many many more videos. Thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 PM) : 

Thank-you! I am such a fan of Venetia Scott - it's wonderful to see her on film. I do wish that you'd been able to include the young woman that she was with, as your pic of her sent me on a bit of a frenzied shop for thick tights and high-waisted skirts!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:17 PM) : 

in the photograph, i really like her bag. it indicates personality and a natural coolness. i like it when it's clear that a well dressed person doesn't seem to notice or care that she is well dressed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:51 PM) : 

Simply brilliant.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:27 PM) : 

LOVE the video (and the blog, of course!)! MORE MORE MORE!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:47 PM) : 

she needs some makeup! the video super cool sooo New York!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Fabulous video, those women look great. Oh, and if you ever have a lazy day (and I'm thinking that's probably a rare occasion for you), you should just park yourself in a lawn chair in front of that beautiful blue storefront and snap away.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 PM) : 

i love the first guy, grey & black!
ohh god! gorgeous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Loved the videos, Sart. Thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Damn, that was so good, so good again, you did such a great job. I could have watched a couple of hours of the great interview.
my suggestion: You should hand your camera to the lovely ladies - why not interviewing you! ;-)
Best regards from Vienna/Austria, Andrea

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:25 PM) : 

Thank you!

Your video blog is a welcome glimpse inside the minds of some fierce fashionistas!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:54 PM) : 

LOVE the opening ceremony coat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:02 AM) : 

This is fantastic - I love it that you not only include the women (both stills and moving) but also some pidgeons and to give an understanding of the general atmosphere.
I must say that my favourite is the photographer.

Was it hard to make the transition from stills to include movement?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:57 AM) : 

She photographs very well!! She didn't look as fabulous in the video but your photo is amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 AM) : 

i want more!both videos are fabulous!congrats sart!:D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 AM) : 

I like this new video so much! Also because of those tiny, super fast details, like that cab or the pigeon at the end.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 PM) : 

these people make me wanna move away

 

Blogger Rhiannon said ... (5:29 PM) : 

I really like Venetia and when I saw the photograph I couldn't see the great details of the outfit, but the video showed how much she thinks things out. Love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:18 PM) : 

Nice, carefree and smart.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 PM) : 

By the way I looved your video clips. Very cool. As always you have an eye for moving art. The woman in the navy dress looked fantastic.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting