This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

This Email Made My Day

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, December 29, 2006

This Email Made My Day

This is the first sentence of an email I received the other day

"i LOVE your site...my boss, Jean Touitou the designer and owner of APC forwarded me the link of your blog where you are talking about buying APC jeans...he loved it."

I think I should try to do a follow-up post while I'm in Paris and have Mr. Touitou give me his input on which jeans I should be wearing.

Comments on "This Email Made My Day"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 AM) : 

Ya, I think you should, too ;-)

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:37 AM) : 

that is too funny. perhaps they can develop a "sartorialist" jean. i think your input would be valuable. you have an exquisite and unique eye for style ...and your photography is flawless.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:04 AM) : 

After reading all of the passionate comments, I somehow KNEW the New Cures are what I look for.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:32 AM) : 

No better store in NYC than APC in my opinion...especially was reminded of this when I read the piece in this week's Times Style section on the silliness going on between Scoop vs Intermix...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:06 PM) : 

I love the fact that the boss of a company that (amongst other things) makes jeans is named Jean.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:33 PM) : 

when will you be in Paris ?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:41 PM) : 

That is so cute!! Your site really spreads goodwill.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 PM) : 

thats great! apc is in the middle of their annual sale. :P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:42 PM) : 

APC is priceless. I hear some of the editors are encouraging the owner to stage a runway show, but that seems incompatible with their essence and the hype free relief they bring to the heavily marketed biz we all dine on. Seriously, I would surrender all other jeans if I had to choose between my APC New Standard and the rest of those hanging out in my closet.

BTW if you enjoy yearly agendas you must see the APC Quinquennal or five year datebook. I have it and I love it.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting