This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

The Sartorialist is 50% Bigger!!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, December 18, 2006

The Sartorialist is 50% Bigger!!

I listen to you and you wanted larger photos - now you got it!

I hadn't done it before because I was a little worried about the amount of disk space I would get from Blogger but it hasn't created a problem yet so I'm going for it.

I was also a little worried about the larger photos taking longer to load but I haven't had any complaints since doing a few protos over the last week.

Just click on the image for the larger version.

I hope you like it.

Also if all continues on pace, I will also soon introduce a few new features that I think/hope you will really enjoy. These new features are a direct response to emails I have received from you over the last year.

Thanks again to everyone for all your support and participation

Comments on "The Sartorialist is 50% Bigger!!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:32 AM) : 

Ah, you were testing!

Sometimes the page does load slower (since that contest posting and/or whenever you put multiple shots in a single entry). But you know you're worth the wait right, Sart?

:-)

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:33 AM) : 

Thank you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:37 AM) : 

Thanks so much! BTW, it hasn't slowed me down here.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:02 AM) : 

Wow, service is your success.
Dankeschön (c;

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:43 AM) : 

Whistles and claps, Mr Sartorialist, whistles and claps! Thank you for making this great blog ever great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:54 AM) : 

I love the larger photos, they don't slow me down at all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:01 AM) : 

Loads quickly here! Love the blog, LOVE it!!
-Austin, Texas

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 AM) : 

Thank you Scott!! :)

The larger pictures are not a problem for me to upload since I have wireless internet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50 AM) : 

Great news Scott! I a mglad your blog keeps on getting better and so keeps on being best!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 PM) : 

THANK YOU! It was exactly what I wanted! You are the most amazing photographer ever, I love every one of your pictures (-:

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Oh thank you very very much, is it any wonder that I love your blog so much!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:57 PM) : 

High res is the wave of the future :]

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:02 PM) : 

lovely!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:31 PM) : 

tremendous improvement over the smaller images. nice work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:03 PM) : 

We love you Scott!

 

Blogger Twisted Knitter said ... (2:32 PM) : 

Thank you so much for the larger photos!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:57 PM) : 

Awesome! Thanks much and keep up the GREAT work!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:05 PM) : 

HOORAY! thanks for the larger pictures.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 PM) : 

I feel like my prayers have been answered, all I ever wanted was for you to post higher res photos! thanks!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 PM) : 

Larger pictures are great! I always wanted to zoom in more on your images and now I can. Thanks. Keep up the great work!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 AM) : 

YAY!!!! thank you sartorialist!!!

 

Blogger Jocke said ... (2:50 AM) : 

While larger photos are indeed great, blogger supports upp to 300 mb of discspace as far as I know.
But I'm not sure..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:45 AM) : 

Toujours plus merveilleux!
Fantastique...
J'adore ton blog!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:36 PM) : 

Love the larger photos! It's often hard to catch those little details you're so great at capturing in the smaller pics.
Bravo!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting