This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

New GQ

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Saturday, September 16, 2006

New GQ

I just bought the October GQ with the debut of my page!!

If you are looking for it in the West Village, sorry, I think I bought them all

I love it

I can't wait to hear what you think

I just saw the final layout for the November page and it looks great.

This week I'm off to London for GQ before the women's shows in Milan and Paris.

Since I got a lot of practice shooting in the rain this week I'm all set for London.

Comments on "New GQ"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 PM) : 

I was wondering how to access your page on style.com. Thanks.

 

Blogger Mayumi Masaya said ... (1:53 PM) : 

you can bet on grey skies for sure! you bringing a trench? x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:26 PM) : 

Sart, are you in the UK version of GQ?? I've had a look through but cant find you? or is it just the US mag?

Have you ever thought of publishing a style mag?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 PM) : 

Scott,

Good luck on your European fashion tour & Congrats with the GQ page.
Looking forward to see it !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:47 PM) : 

a great achievement of yours -all these comissions, i must say. and a good luck of the internet, must be

 

Blogger zilch said ... (7:11 PM) : 

aaa, London, how wonderful! I look forward to more delicious pictures and your take on London!

xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:25 PM) : 

Congrats! You deserve it, I love all the pictures on here!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:54 PM) : 

Congrats! Cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!

 

Blogger Claire said ... (7:37 PM) : 

Your pictures this last week have been amazing, really beautiful. I was checking style.com twice a day! I'll be keeping an eye out for you in London...will you be wearing maroon socks?!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 AM) : 

Congrats on your style.com pix
NB: Recently we've had beautiful sunny weather here in London! We'll have to fix up some rain especially for you :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:18 PM) : 

Congratulations!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 AM) : 

I love your page!!! It is very fashion forward and inspiring for people like myself that want to innovate my own fashion looks and style. Hmm..., that brings me toa possible looney request. I was wondering if you could help me get a particular look, prefarbly model and look # 22 in the spring 07 fashion show. Please.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting