This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street...Dress & Bike, West Village

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, August 25, 2006

On The Street...Dress & Bike, West Village

I can't stop looking at her earrings - there is an interesting 80's sweetie kinda thing, I'm feeling all Molly Ringwald about this.

Comments on "On The Street...Dress & Bike, West Village"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:00 AM) : 

Oh! I love it! Color! I always get excited when I see someone else wearing color in NYC. I have to get my fix before summer ends and all of the dark neutrals return for fall. Can't stop staring at that floaty skirt. Beautiful!

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (9:22 AM) : 

The best piece here is her bike! She looks so pretty with it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 AM) : 

I'm a sucker for a girl in a flowy skirt on a bike. And as someone who sometimes is that girl, let me tell you that it feels as good as it looks (probably why they always look so beautiful - feeling great is the best beautifier).

 

Blogger Genuine Lustre said ... (1:44 PM) : 

She looks pretty and feminine, but she forgot to wear a slip.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:40 PM) : 

Her outfit looks very French and then the earrings scream American. It would have been too "sweet" with more conservative jewelry.

 

Blogger Kelli said ... (7:56 PM) : 

Ha! Because of this photo caption I've been humming The Furs "Pretty in Pink" all day. damn it.

I won't be attempting her look but I think she looks really cute. The earrings definitely make the outfit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 PM) : 

My body figure just like this girl, and now I have the confident to wear that kind of skirt, cause before I was always afraid that that kind of skirt would make me look puffy.

-VD-

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 AM) : 

i love the way her dark jacket and the color of her hair are paired and anchor everything, her earrings that pull the yellow-gold from her shirt, and her little neutral flats and bag -- a coordination of colors and accessories that isn't matchy-matchy or fussy in the least. she looks very pulled-together, but natural and easy at the same time. throw in the bike and she's definitely ready for her close-up, mr. sartorialist!

 

Blogger Lady Apple said ... (3:27 PM) : 

wow! she looks great!

 

Blogger la femme said ... (4:43 PM) : 

very pretty.

 

Blogger 'signorina' said ... (9:31 PM) : 

It works, doesn't it? A beautiful palette of colours.

And I like the earrings - they make the rest of it "pop", somehow. They also make me nostalgic for some of my sister's bigger 80s plastic earrings. I dreamed of the day I would have "Sixteen Candles" on my cake (sorry, couldn't resist the Molly R reference) and be allowed to get my ears pierced too...

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (11:42 PM) : 

how did I miss this pic - she looks so pretty! love the colour combination

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting