This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Well, I Guess That Didn't Work

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, July 31, 2006

Well, I Guess That Didn't Work

Comments on "Well, I Guess That Didn't Work"

 

Blogger WWND said ... (4:38 PM) : 

That's because you get a HUGE number of hits, and imageshack probably can't handle that.
You should research some other backup options for the future.
Good luck!!

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (5:26 PM) : 

thanks

that coll to think the traffic is so big now to do that!

I grew another 40% this month!

thanks everyone!!

 

Blogger hilde said ... (6:03 PM) : 

Thats because you keep up the good work!!!A huge thanks to you for inspiring us!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 PM) : 

I equate your blog to "Field of Dreams".....

If you build it, "we" will come!

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (7:55 PM) : 

Argos
It was not the Style.com traffic it was the Slate.com traffic. !

I have never considered technorati - I'm not worried about being the biggest blogger I just want to do a good job in my niche

I do have some big news I will announce next week that I'm very excited about

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 PM) : 

This post totally cracks me up. Sart, promise us that even when you become editor of Vogue l'Homme, you'll still do this blog.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 AM) : 

I thought it would have been your feature in amNY.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:09 AM) : 

you do a great job on this blog and you've inspired me to dress better.

anyway, this is greetings from singapore! (somewhere in asia, if you haven't heard of it)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 AM) : 

You are an explosion Sart !!!

Can´t wait about your news, you deserve all the good things happening, you have an exquisite eye and your work is amazing .

 

Blogger LC said ... (12:31 PM) : 

yep, i agree with everyone: keep up the good work, we love your blog!

 

Anonymous Sappho said ... (12:12 AM) : 

I just discovered the blog and have really enjoyed going through the archives. I love how the best looks are timeless--I can't tell when the photos were taken.

Looking at all these images has inspired me to try to do something unusual with my outfits each day, despite the fact that I work at home, nobody ever sees me, and I live in a college town where everyone wears Birkenstocks and fleece.

I look forward to following you around the world!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting