This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

In The Showroom....Some Kinda Grey

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, July 31, 2006

In The Showroom....Some Kinda Grey

Comments on "In The Showroom....Some Kinda Grey"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:14 PM) : 

I love his well-fitted jacket. Very crisp!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:34 PM) : 

I love the flipped up collar, but I have always heard that this look was unacceptable with a suit?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:18 PM) : 

Oh ... if only he hadn't popped his collar ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:25 PM) : 

I love your blog, everyday I visit it, it's an addiction! keep up the great work.
From London.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:51 PM) : 

Is it a suit? It looks like separates to me. I do like the saucy collar.

 

Blogger Terence said ... (8:15 PM) : 

I like the low-rise slacks he's got on. Tough to find pants like that, particularly in soft, daytime-friendly fabrics.

 

Blogger Amy said ... (8:18 PM) : 

I love the perfectly styled but yet relaxed rich boy hair. Perfect length.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 PM) : 

I think this flipped up collar is acceptable because it is not ridiculously oversized and bright magenta with a lacoste or abercrombie logo on it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:33 PM) : 

I LIKE THE BUTTONS

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:33 PM) : 

e-props for the "saucy collar"! intelligent style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 PM) : 

what showroom is this? what line?

 

Blogger 'signorina' said ... (9:29 PM) : 

I take back my previous comment about flipped-up polo shirt collars. The fact that he's all buttoned up, as well as flipped, somehow rescues this look for me. Makes his polo shirt + suit combo somehow more pulled-together.

Not a huge fan of his hair, however...but I acknowledge that I should be more concerned with his clothes than with his actual body.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:37 PM) : 

hi!! my name is Hamilton.

your work is very good I discovered your blog by chance...brownsing the webpage of Style.com

What you do is amazing. I think you take what Bill Cunningham does for his New York Time's "On The Street" ...but you do that that individually...amazing

You have people who admire your work in Brazil and that includes me.

take care!!

Hamilton Carvalho

From Brazil.

e-mail > hamiltongc@hotmail.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 PM) : 

Who's suit is it???
I want it-it's great!
the color, the fit, the jacket,the polo-all perfection!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:59 AM) : 

It was only yesterday that I had to talk my father out of "white polo with grey suit"- looks like I was wrong.

anyways, doing something unacceptable with enough enthusiasm seems to work in fashion- sometimes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:17 AM) : 

Some people shouldn't "pop it like its hot."

 

Blogger Obi Obi said ... (7:24 AM) : 

I do so enjoy looking at the photographs on your blog.

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (10:19 AM) : 

He looks European. It's the colour combination. I always like simple and clean.

Agree with Kathleen on the hair - is alittle too 'boofy', but that also looks European to me somehow.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:57 AM) : 

He is so cute. I love the polo shirt underneath. If only men in DC were this stylish.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:11 PM) : 

love the pants, love the cut of the jacket, love the collar. the simplicity of it all makes me yearn for womenswear pieces that mirror this sort of attitude.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:35 PM) : 

I love the boy. Can we get in touch with him? Please.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:48 PM) : 

though his suit or whatever it is, is nice and tight and perfect, i think he's the kind of guy who could make the proverbial potato sack look smashing. beautilicious!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:19 AM) : 

i think he looks good.. the collar is okay up but kind of takes away from the unbothered casual-ness of him.
on a girlish aside - he's rather cute.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 AM) : 

I like the collar. Its quite unusual with a suit and it gives a modern feel to it. Not sure about the way he closed his jacket tho. Might be better closed with the other one ? However white polo + grey suit is a wicked combination. I wonder where the polo is from, looks very neat. He looks a bit like a stylish french preppy !

 

Anonymous costume jewellery uk said ... (6:25 PM) : 

Interesting use of the collar. Never thought of doing that with a suit.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting