This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Stella at Burberry

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Stella at Burberry

Comments on "Stella at Burberry"

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (7:37 PM) : 

Stella looks great - graceful like her Mitford ancestors! - pretty dress

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 PM) : 

I'm not sure if I'm shocked by the attire or the height!

Great site!

Cheers,
Billy Boy aka Plumbutt

 

Blogger Gidget Bananas said ... (10:47 PM) : 

Is the tall blonde Stella Tenant? Whoever she is, I WANT HER DRESS.

 

Blogger Gidget Bananas said ... (10:59 PM) : 

Oh, duh, I should have read the heading, shouldn't I? I still want that dress.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 AM) : 

Hey S.,

I really like beautiful girls in beautiful clothes. I do.

But I like to see suits, coats, ties, shirts again!

Mensware. I hate to complain but that's what you do best. So do it again and more often.

Ci sono ragazzi a Milano!

Old E.

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (3:23 AM) : 

Old E

I am doing mens shots but for this week they are on Men.Style,com

check the post called "Wed morning" there is a link there for the site.

 

Blogger Broady said ... (9:28 AM) : 

Jaysus she reminds me of the Statue of Liberty!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM) : 

she's the best best best model ever.

 

Anonymous Francesca said ... (3:16 PM) : 

gorgeous!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting