This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street... High Collar Coat

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, March 24, 2006

On The Street... High Collar Coat

Comments on "On The Street... High Collar Coat"

 

Blogger jean thief said ... (11:24 AM) : 

very sexy!

 

Blogger 'Clavdia' said ... (12:25 PM) : 

Oh! I love this coat, most especially the vibrant cobalt blue. Her pose is exceptional, especially with the air of reservation that comes from a half-obscured face. Lovely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 PM) : 

Here in my car.
I feel safest of all.
I can lock all my doors.
It's the only way to live.
In cars.

Okay, I do love the coat. It makes me remember that song for some odd reason.

- AthenaNY

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:28 PM) : 

Makes me think of Claude Montana and Thierry Mugler...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:31 PM) : 

Awesome...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:10 PM) : 

Sweet, fellow Swede Madeleine Blomberg!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:37 PM) : 

Wow, "bleu royal" is so chic, but fresh. Simple and hip whole look, I have a high collar, black coat like this..and so much compliments came with it
xxx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Modern, elegant, mysterious, just simply lovely!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:00 PM) : 

She just carries this look off perfectly. Very spare and minimalist.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:13 PM) : 

Does one need to have a long neck to pull off a high collared coat like this? Because if that is so, I was tragically born lacking swanlike endowments for such a look that I adore.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 PM) : 

I love high collar. This is sooooo elegant, so GRACEFUL.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 PM) : 

Dramatic blue! :D

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting