This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Style Profile...Duckie Brown

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Style Profile...Duckie Brown


I love it when I meet a designer (or in this case, two) and they are as funny, relaxed and as full of personality as the clothes they design. Steven (left) and Daniel's (right) views on personal style are as quirky as the Duckie Brown collection they design.

Best Sartorial advice from your Dad?
Steven: "sometimes it's ok not to bother”
Daniel: "be yourself"

I build my daily look around.
S: The mood I’m in
D: My jeans

The first thing I look at in another Sartorialist’s outfit.
S: Face and Jacket
D: Shoes

I splurge when buying.
S: Bags and shoes
D: Shoes

I only buy __________ in Europe
S: underwear
D: Vivienne Westwood

Favorite store
S: Zucca
D: Church Mouse - a second hand shop in Palm Beach

Most stylish city.
S: London
D: London

When I was high school I wore.
S: A Scholl uniform
D: A smiley face t-shirt

Shine your own shoes?
S: Yes
D: Yes

I always dress my best for….?
S: Nan (Grandma)
D: My Mother and Father

Comments on "Style Profile...Duckie Brown"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:56 PM) : 

These Guys don't seem too caught up with themselves. I like them & their attitude

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 AM) : 

i just stumbled across your blog. great stuff. what do you do for a living?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:25 PM) : 

you should definitely have more of interviews!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 PM) : 

i like their attitude alot of the designers i meet are caught up in themselves these to seem to have it right:laid back and lovin it. Great interview.

Cheers,
Anne

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting